Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Test of Friendship by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The next morning Cassim got a rude awakening! He awoke to find Heather laying next to him! With a yelp he leaped out of the bed.

Heather woke from his yell and looked at him. Iago woke up too.

"Can't a bird get some..."

He stopped when he saw Heather in the bed.

"Am I missing something?"

"We both are. What are you doing in the bed?"

"I was sleeping."

"I meant what were you doing in the bed with me?"

Heather got up and smiled a suductive smile. She advanced on Cassim, who backed up. Soon he found himself with his back against the wall. Heather was in front of him.

"What do you want?"

"What do you think?"

Cassim and Iago's eyes widened as they realized what she meant.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am."

"I'm already married,... in a way."

"You will be mine, Cassim."

"I'll never be yours. My heart belongs to Carina, my son's mother. God rest her soul."

"So, she's dead?"

Cassim sighed sadly.

"Yes she is."

"You need to move on."

"I have moved on."

"Find another love."

"When I found that she was dead I vowed never to love again. I will keep that vow 'til the day I die! She was my one true love."

Heather moved closer to him.

"You must love again. You long for it. I can tell by looking into your eyes that you long for love."

"I may long for love, but not your love. Only Carina's love will satisfy me."

"You may come to find my love very satisfying."

"No."

Heather moved even closer. Now she was almost right up against him!

"You will be mine."

"I'll never..."

Cassim was cut off when she kissed him! He quickly shoved her away and made a break for the door. He rushed out of the room with Heather close behind.