Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Forever In Our Hearts (Sequel to Destiny of Two Souls) by Soohe
[Reviews - 28] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
lol-and you thought it was over! okay so this will definitely be the last story in this series. And anyone who hasn't already read A Test of True Love and Destiny of Two Souls, i would read them before reading this story.


This story takes place where Destiny of Two Souls left off. And i might just add some familiar villians! lol


But thanks again for all of your reviews on my other two stories. It really has been great writing for you guys :)



oh yeah this is just the intro to what is to come, so no action yet, but trust me there will be!


anyways, enjoy!
Chapter One: A New Beginning


“Aladdin, you’re impossible!” Jasmine teased him, still laughing. Aladdin grinned playfully and took her hand.


“Awww…come on Jasmine, just think. You, me and nothing but a peaceful night together.” Aladdin smiled at her. Jasmine just grinned, knowing she couldn’t resist his boyish charm.


“Okay, fine. You win.” Jasmine said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “There’s nothing I’d rather do.”


Aladdin just smiled back at his love. It had been a blissful two weeks since the nightmare they had all endured and Jasmine was back to being herself again. The light that Aladdin had missed so dearly was back, as well as her spirit.


Aladdin and Jasmine both walked together across the palace gardens hand in hand. As they sat under the moonlit night they felt the memory of the last few days melt away into a dream. They looked toward the stars in the sky and thanked Allah that they were once more together.

Their love had endured everything that was ever thrown at it, and only continued to grow more stronger and deeper. There was truly nothing they couldn’t face now.


Little did they know destiny had one more test in store for them. One last test that would bring their love farther than it had ever gone before…



And the evil that they were to face was only stronger and more powerful than ever before...