Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Forever In Our Hearts (Sequel to Destiny of Two Souls) by Soohe
[Reviews - 28] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Again Jasmine finds herself in a situation that she thought she thought was impossible...
Chapter Two: Our Own Devices


Jasmine rested her head against her pillow, her eyes heavy with sleep. A cool breeze blew in from her balcony window and a shiver ran up her arms. For almost two weeks her life had finally returned back to normal, all the nightmares of what had happened had faded from her memory until they no longer left her with fear. But that night something else was pulling at the back of her mind…like the feeling you get when you just know something bad is going to happen. She tried to push the feeling away, but it stayed in the back of her mind.


Finally she got up and decided that falling sleep would be impossible. She went out to her balcony and gazed up at the stars, lost in thought. Something she had always done since she was little.


“You’re as beautiful as ever,” a voice came from the darkness. Jasmine spun towards the voice, fear instantly clouding her mind.


Her eyes met an unwelcome familiar rival, but she knew it was impossible. She refused to believe it. How could he escape?


Jasmine kept her ground, refusing to let him stare her down.


“How did you escape?” she demanded, her eyes burning with a new fire. The man just gave her one of his devilish winks and his lips curved into a cold smile.


“You would be amazed at my powers princess,” was all he said. Jasmine could feel her heart skip a beat at the sound of his voice. It was more dangerous than she last remembered and it left her mind spinning.



“What do you want?” Jasmine knew he had come for a reason. The man just laughed easily.


“More than you could fathom.”


His voice was so unforgiving that Jasmine could feel it take away the warmth from her body, leaving her with coldness. She didn’t need to be reminded of what he was capable of.

He shifted his gaze ever so slightly, his eyes darkening in the moonlight, but still as intense as ever.


“I have something of yours,” his voice was playful and light. He was toying with her and her emotions.


“What are you talking about?!” she demanded, she was in no mood for his games. Still it was crazy, this couldn’t be happening again.


He tilted his head back in a casual movement, his expression ominous.


“The one person you cherish most. And to get him back it will take the ultimate price,” his voice hung in the air.


“Aladdin.” Jasmine said instantaneously. The man just smiled.



“Exactly.”