Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
S.O.S by Babygurl18
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I know this chapter is really short, and doesnt explain much of anything, but I swear the next chapter is gonna be better!
: Agrabah (Jasmine's balcony)

"Aladdin, are you sure you don't want to stay in the guest room tonight?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh please?! Can we?" Iago squawked.

"Maybe tomorrow. I don't want to trouble you." Aladdin said. Jasmine looked at him questionable, but didn't argue.

"Ok...well I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked kind of hurt. Aladdin gave her a cheer up hug. Jasmine embraced every moment.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, and I'm gonna take you some where special. Just the two of us." He said softly.

"What's the special occasion?" she joked, pulling away from his arms.

"Just to show you how much I love you."

Jasmine put her hand under her chin."Hmmmm..." she hummed as if she had to think it over."Ok, I guess."

Aladdin came close. Jasmine puckered up, and closed her eyes, expecting a kiss goodnight on the lips. But got a small smooch on the cheek. Jasmine opened her eyes and bit her lip.

"Goodnight Jas!! I'll pick you up at sun down!!" He called as he hopped on carpet and took off before she could even return her goodnight. Jasmine stood there. Hurt as ever. On the cold, lonely balcony.

'Why was he in such a hurry to leave? Why didn't he want to spend the night? And what's with the kiss on the cheek?' Jasmine thought angrily to herself. She let out a long sigh before heading in her room. She got in her pajamas, and sat in front of her mirror stand to brush her hair. ‘Maybe I’m not as beautiful as I was when we first met’ she looked at herself in the mirror. ‘No wrinkles, no chapped lips, no dull hair... I look the same! So that’s not it.’ She began to brush her hair, while thinking of different excuses for Aladdin’s strange behavior.