Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
S.O.S by Babygurl18
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Here's the chapter that I think you will love! Review at the end pleaz, cuz it really encoureges me to write more! Thanks!!
:Serenity's POV

Serenity grew tired and sore from dancing two hours straight for her audience. Finally another girl came and took her place. Serenity scampered back to the room she was ordered to sleep in. Her master waited for her.

"Look at you! You look pathetic!" He scolded in his dark, hateful voice.

"I'm tired and sore. I need rest, Master." She said in a small voice. Just then he slapped her across her cheek so hard, that she fell to the ground.

"You don't tell me what you need!! I tell you what you get!!" He roared. Serenity whimpered. Her master began to circle her, but she never looked at him. Her long sleek hair covered her face.

"Maybe you forgot who I am. Must I keep reminding you Serenity?" He said in a deep, yet soft voice. So much fear and panic struck through her veins, that her eyes opened wide as ever.

"No!" She cried quietly.

"You know what? You need to be an example for all these other girls who might want to tell me what they want."

"Oh no! Please Master! Have mercy!!" Serenity pleaded, on her knees at his feet. He kicked her hard, and once again she fell and cracked her head on the ground. She cried loud, and he laughed cruelly.

"Girls! Get in here now!!" He bellowed. Seconds later, five young girls Serenity's age rushed in at his command. They only glanced at Serenity, as if they had seen such torture a million times.

"Close the door! I want to show you all what happens when you talk back to me!"

The last girl who came in closed the door quietly. Serenity brushed the hair that covered her face, got on her knees, begging him once more to forgive her. He ordered her to stand, and he locked her in shackles. He pulled out a long black whip. Two of the girls turned their heads from seeing the violence that was about to take place. Their master began beating her on her legs without worry nor care. He beat her until she could no longer stand. That's when he began to whip her upper body. Her cries were useless. Her blood trickled on the floor like a bloody rain. He stopped soon enough, but left her in shackles. He spat at her and began laughing wickedly.

"Have you learned your lesson, slave?"

Serenity only glared at him through the splits between her hair that covered her face. He turned to the ladies and said,

"Look at this as a warning to you. If you displease me in any way, you'll end up like that." He left without another word. Serenity lay there on the ground, sobbing. All the girls rushed to her side, giving her comfort. One of the girls got a wet cloth and treated Serenity's wounds.

"I guess I'm sleeping in chains tonight. Thank you for your support." Serenity thanked everyone and they went back to what they were doing. The girl who treated Serenity's wounds stayed, because they shared the room, and she continued to help her.

"We can't continue to live like this Naomi..."

"But what can we do?"

"Let's run away. Where we'll be free." Naomi looked at her as if she were crazy.

"You're joking! Master will search for us and kill us for sure! Besides, you need rest. After all that crying, you should sleep well." Serenity sighed. Even though she could barely stand, she knew in her heart that she would escape for her life.