Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Captured by Soohe
[Reviews - 15] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
yeah a bit more detailed than my last story, but hopefully good. tell me what you think of it :)
Chapter 1: New Rules, New life


Jasmine struggled to get up but her legs were staggering with pain that coursed through her body like poison, threatening to choke her.


A man hovered over her, his lips formed into cruel smile as he brought back his hand and grabbed her, forcing her to her feet.


“Disobeying me? I don’t think so…” and without a second to think he struck her with the back of his hand, so she fell back and hit her head against the cold stone floor.


As she gasped for air, Jasmine could feel her heart beat wildly with rage at the man looking down at her. As she stared back at him she could feel her anger running through her blood and filling her heart.


She brought her hand back and slapped the man across the face with as much strength as she could muster.


He fell back in surprise, but quickly retained his composure.


“You'll regret that princess,” was all he said and he left her alone.


Jasmine could feel tears burning in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall, she would never show weakness.


Her heart felt heavy as she got to her feet and looked out across the desert, where she was miles from Agrabah…

The sun was beginning to set, casting a fiery crimson glow across the land and with it, Jasmine’s heart fluttered with hope.