Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Captured by Soohe
[Reviews - 15] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
okay this story is set before Jasmine ever knew Mozenrath...just to let ya know
Chapter 2: Wishing for the Impossible



Jasmine opened her eyes as the sunlight came pouring in through the bay windows. She closed them, wanting to believe somehow that this was a nightmare she would soon awaken from.


Marcos voice came ringing through the air like a warning to her ears, and she knew she would pay for her disobedience.


He grabbed her arm and dragged her off into another room, his face twisted with anger. Jasmine knew that he would find a way to try to break her spirit, unfortunately for him, Jasmine was a fighter and had more will power than he could imagine.


The room they were now in looked vaguely like a prison, solid walls of cement surrounded them and there were bars on the windows.


A cruel smile swept across Marco’s face as he let Jasmine go. When he spoke his voice was cold and unforgiving.


“Soon Jasmine I will be rid of you, a man has decided to buy you, so you’ll be his responsibility now.”


Jasmine just sneered despite the growing hatred she felt towards the man. “When my father gets a hold of you I’ll make sure that you’ll pay for this,” she said through clenched teeth.


Marco just stared back at her, his eyes cold and unfeeling, the very lack of any warmness gave her the impression this man had never been shown any in life.


“You’ll never get that chance.”


A moment later he turned and left her alone in the cell. Coldness surrounded Jasmine but she didn’t bother to bring her arms together for warmth. She swore that this soulless man would pay for his evil endeavors, if it was the last thing she did.

She wondered who this buyer was and what he would want with her. Jasmine shook her head and looked towards the sky as the sunlight hit her face she felt comforted by the warmth and knew that she had to push aside her fears if she was going to survive this.


She prayed silently for the day where all this would be just a memory.


A new arrival brought her back to reality. She turned and met a man whose skin was as pale as the moon on a starless night and eyes so dark you could see the resentment and loathing burn within.


Marcos reached out his hand and swiftly freed Jasmine from her cell, and basically threw her at the man.


The man’s smile was harsh, but amused at the same time as his eyes swam with interest at the sight of her.


“Who are you?” she asked him, her voice commanding, as if to cover any fear she had in her heart.


The man grinned as he answered her.



“Mozenrath.”