Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Test of Friendship IV by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 3] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Iago, or Thundra. Cassie, Al, Cari, and Jazzy are mine.
Cassim sat beside Thundra, who was growing weaker by the minute. He knew that she didn't have much time left.

{Hurry, Iago.}

"Cassim."

The weakness of in Thundra's voice tore at Cassim's heart.

"Yeah, Thundra?"

"Tell Iago that I love him."

Cassim's heart began pounding.

"Thundra..."

"Please tell him."

"I will."

"Thank you."

Thundra took one last breath and was gone!

Cassim stared at her body. He got to his feet and went to look for Cassie, Al, and Cari, Iago's kids. He found them playing with Jazzy, Cassie's daughter.

"Guys."

"Hi, Cassim."

They noticed that sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Thundra."

"What about her? Is she okay?"

"She's gone. She passed on just a moment ago."

The four birds began to cry.

"Cassim!"

Cassim whirled around and ran towards the clearing where he had left Thundra. He reached her body and sat down just as Iago came into view.

"I got the cure." Iago said as he landed next to his best friend.

"It won't do any good."

"What do you mean?"

Cassim looked down at the parrot.

"Iago, she's gone. She passed on moments ago."

"What?"

"I'm sorry. Thundra is gone."

"No. No!"

Iago burst into a flood of tears. Cassim picked him up and held him close. Iago buried his face in Cassim's shirt and sobbed his heart out.

Cassim knew that there was very little he could do to comfort Iago. Yet he did everything he *could* do to comfort him.