Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Another Tale of Love by Soohe
[Reviews - 8] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: i don't own aladdin, jasmine or the sultan, they are characters of disney.
This story begins right after Aladdin freed the Genie, if the law was never changed so Jasmine could marry the one she truly loved... (I'm re-writing parts of the story because it's been so long since I've worked on it..don't worry updates will be very soon and as always I'd love to hear what you think!) Thank you for your patience, love always Destiny
Chapter 1: Good bye?


“Is this the end?”

A deep and utter coldness entered Jasmine's heart, stealing the last warmth and love she had for him. Her own eyes met the ground as she forced back tears.

His touch was gentle as he lifted her chin. Jasmine's heart softened as he took her hands in his.


“I will always you Jasmine,” Aladdin said kissing her lightly on the forehead. He would do anything to stay with her, but he knew he had to leave. Staying would only make it harder on both on them.


As he turned to leave he kissed the princess’ hand and whispered in her ear. “Our love will never end. Don't forget about us Jasmine.”


Jasmine could feel warm tears fall down and didn’t even bring her hand up to wipe them away. Her heart felt as if it would shatter into a million pieces as she watched him disappear into the city.


“The law cannot be changed, I am truly sorry Jasmine,” came her father’s voice with utter finality.


Jasmine turned towards him and couldn’t find the strength to speak. Everything had come crashing down around her and no one could comfort her now. She had lost her one true love and never knew if they would ever meet again.


She felt her feet carry her to her room in a daze and realized with pure sadness that she would soon have to decide what prince to marry.



This time there was no way out of her fate, and soon she would be married…