Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Flashback by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, Aladdin, or Fashir. The teenager and girl are mine.
Twenty-five year old Cassim and four year old Aladdin walked down to the water hole. It was an unusually hot morning.

Aladdin ran around while Cassim walked up the line, watching him.

"Sir."

Cassim turned around to see a girl about fourteen years old standing behind him.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Yes, miss." he answered politely.

"Come, drink." she said, cupping water into her hands.

"No, I couldn't drink your water. You waited in line to get it."

"I insist."

Cassim, not wanting to argue with her, gave up, and she put her hands to his mouth. It made him feel a little uncomfortable. He hoped that no one got the wrong idea.

A few minutes later he and Aladdin were walking away.

"Hey! You! Stop!"

Cassim turned around and gasped. A teenage boy was running towards him with a dagger!

"How dare you violate my sister! I'll kill you!"

"Aladdin, run!"

The little boy ran after his father. Casim was a good distance away when he heard Aladdin yell.

"Daddy!"

Cassim looked back to see that Aladdin had fallen. He whirled around, ran back, scooped Aladdin up in his arms, and continued to run.

He raced into the marketplace. He reached a speed that was thought to be impossible for a human, especially in this heat! As he turned into an alley his vison became blurry. He stumbled and almost fell, but he managed to regain his balance.

He kept running. Then his legs gave way beneath him, and he went down!

Aladdin tumbled from the safety of his father's strong, muscular arms as Cassim fell to the ground! The little boy went over to him and shook his arm.

"Daddy? Daddy, get up."

The teenager came into the alley. Aladdin shook Cassim's arm frantically. The teenager stood by them, and Aladdin moved away from Cassim.

The teenager nudged the young man and shook his head in disgust.

"Get away from him!"

The teenager turned to Aladdin.

"Hey, kid take it easy. He's dead. His heart must have burst from such a run."

Aladdin moved a little closer to his father. The teenager turned Cassim over onto his back.

"Here kid."

The teen held out a bag of money.

"Get yourself some food."

"I don't want money I don't want food."

"What do you want?"

Aladdin was now beside Cassim.

"I want my daddy!"

The little boy threw himself across the upper part of Cassim's body and burst into tears.