Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Flashback by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The teenager picked up the sobbing boy and carried him back to the water hole. He and his sister took Aladdin with them to their home. They gave him the guest room.

He locked himself in the room and continued to cry. He finally cried himself to sleep.

Meanwhile, back in the alley, an old man was looking down at Cassim. He splashed some water on the young man's face.

"Ah!"

Cassim sat bolt upright! He was still alive! He wiped the water off his face.

"Cassim."

Cassim jumped and turned, leaping to his feet.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?"

"I am Fashir, the immortal blind seer. I have been watching you since the day you came to Agrabah over four years ago. Your boy is in grave danger."

"Aladdin? He probably went home."

"No. The teenager and his sister have him at their home."

Fashir made a portal of some sort that showed the teenager and his sister talking.

"Must we?"

"He's the son of the man that violated you. We need to do it."

"He's just a little boy."

"I don't care if he's a newborn baby! It is a custom unless the one who violated the other person shows up, still alive."

The girl sighed.

"I guess you're right."

"Tomorrow morning at breakfast, when he's not paying attention, I'll slit his throat."

The portal disappeared. Cassim merely stared at where it had been, too horrified to move or speak.

"Cassim."

Fashir's voice brought Cassim back to reality.

"Huh?"

"I will take you to their home. You must find a way inside without being seen by them."

Fashir transported Cassim and himself to the house.

"Find a way inside, but don't let anyone except your boy see you."

Fashir disappeared into thin air! Cassim shook his head and looked for a way inside. Then he suddenly heard the sound of someone crying softly. He knew it was Aladdin.

Aladdin buried his face in the pillow of the bed as he cried. Suddenly a familiar voice made him look up.

"Pst. Aladdin. Aladdin. Pst. Aladdin, over here."

Aladdin over at the window. The voice came again, a little louder this time.

"Aladdin. Pst. Over here, son."

"Daddy?"

Cassim climbed in through the window!

"Daddy!"

Aladdin flung himself into his father's open arms.

"Daddy! You're okay! I thought you were gone!"

Aladdin began to cry again. Cassim lifted the little boy's head with one hand.

"Hey. Dry those tears. I promised you I wouldn't leave you didn't I?"

Aladdin nodded.

"I'm going to keep that promise."

Cassim wiped away Aladdin's tears and smiled at him. Aladdin smiled back and wrapped his little arms around Cassim's neck, hugging him as tightly as he could. He didn't want to let go for fear he would lose him if he did.

Suddenly the teenager and girl came in. Cassim looked up and held Aladdin close to him.

"You're alive?"

"Yep. I've come to take Aladdin home with me."

The teenager reached for his dagger but was stopped by the girl.

"Remember what you said?"

The teen sighed and looked at Cassim and Aladdin.

"You are free to go."

Cassim put Aladdin down and stood up.

"We'll take you to the door."

Cassim and Aladdin followed the girl. Suddenly the teenager took out his dagger and stabbed Cassim in his left shoulder!

"Ah!"

Cassim fell to the floor, clutching his shoulder.

"Daddy!"

Aladdin rushed over to him.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

"I think so."

"I said before that I was going to kill, and I am going to kill you."

Aladdin moved in-between the teen and his father.

"Leave him alone! I'm going home with Daddy."

Cassim smiled proudly at his little son's great courage.

"Fine. Go. Get out of here."

Cassim and Aladdin went home. Cassim cleaned and bandaged his shoulder. It healed slowly but surely. A month later he was fine.