Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Shades of Good and Evil by laurelstar73
[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
mmm...tell me what cha think ;)


Shades of Good and Evil



Prologue:


“Do you have it?” A woman asked quietly, her voice edged slightly with fear. She looked silently into the moonless night as the stars shone above against a pure black sky and let out a sigh. She wondered if she was doing the right thing, but knew there was no way to turn back now.


The man across from her stood elegantly, adorned in long robes of ebony and azure. A cool, careless smile caressed his face and he easily produced a very small vial from the inside of his robes. A light bluish, purple liquid reflected against the glass.


“And the child…” his voice trailed off. The woman began to speak when a small child’s voice echoed into the night.


“Mommy I wanna go home,” A girl appeared from behind her mother. Her soft hazel eyes sparkled like her spirit and she nervously tucked a strand of her long black hair behind her ear.


The sorcerer stared back at her while his eyes gleamed with malice. He handed the woman the vial, his eyes never leaving the child.


Without another word the woman was gone, disappearing into the streets of Agrabah.

The sorcerer closed in and grabbed the child as she screamed out helplessly, while no one else could hear.