Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Rickeem Attacks by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Cassim, the gang, Rickeem, or Chriseis. Rickeem and Chriseis belong to MysticMeg.
Aladdin, Jasmine, Carpet, Abu, and Genie were in the menagerie when they suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"All together I see. Perfect."

They whirled around to see Rickeem and Chriseis!

"Rickeem!"

Before they could do anything Rickeem knocked them out, and they all disappeared.

Once back in the cave Rickeem turned to Chriseis.

"Chriseis, take this scroll to Cassim and his loud mouth parrot."

Chriseis set off to find Cassim and Iago. After a while he saw something kicking up dust. He flew closer and recognized Cassim.

The former King of Thieves was out enjoying an afternoon ride.

The large falcon flew down in front of Cassim's horse. It shied violently. Cassim was thrown from the saddle. He hit the ground hard.

After the dust settled Cassim looked up to see what had spooked his horse. He gasped.

"Chriseis? How on earth did you get free? Great. Rickeem is free again."

Chriseis screeched at Cassim and flew towards him. Cassim saw that he was holding a scroll.

The falcon gave Cassim the scroll then flew away.

Cassim read the scroll.

"Oh no."

Cassim rode back to the layer quickly. He told Iago what had happened and showed him the scroll.

"Rickeem has Al, Jas, and the gang?"

"Yes. He's going to kill them in five days unless we do something."