Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Rickeem Attacks by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim and Iago went to the cave where Rickeem had been released four years ago. They hid behind a large boulder and watched.

The was gang was in chains. Genie was trapped in a bottle.

"It has been four years. Four long years. I see that you have children, Aladdin."

Cassim and Iago nearly gasped when Rickeem mentioned the children. Then they noticed that twins next to Jasmine.

"If you harm them in anyway..."

"I would never harm your children. It's not them I'm after."

"Leave Jasmine alone!"

"But why? Once I get rid of you she will have no choice but to join me."

"You failed the last time, Rickeem. What makes you think you'll succeed this time?"

"The last time your father was there to save you. He's not here this time, and I'm even more powerful than before."

Rickeem caused Aladdin to levitate up in the air.

"Farewell, Aladdin."

Cassim couldn't move. He was frozen in horror and fear.

Rickeem blasted Aladdin!

"Aladdin!"

The twins were too shocked to make a sound. Cassim and Iago bit their tounges to keep from yelling.

The moment Aladdin hit the ground Cassim knew he was dead. His mind instantly screamed in denial, but his heart told him the truth.

Tears came to his dark brown eyes, and he turned away. He couldn't bare to look at his son's lifeless body.

As his mind processed what had just happened his sorrow turned to anger. His anger then turned to hatred.

As if he could sense his best friend's newly found and growing hatred, Iago touched Cassim's arm with his wing.