Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love Tested by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim held Diana to him, calming her as best he could. They had just gotten back to the palace after escaping Mozenrath. Diana was sobbing.

Cassim's heart went out to her. He didn't know what to do! He loved her greatly and wished she would tell him what was wrong.

He and Diana had been married for only a few months.

Cassim held her in his strong, muscular arms, stroking her hair with one hand.

Finally Diana stopped crying. She looked at her new husband.

"Cassim."

"Yes?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

"There's more to me than what you know."

"Meaning?"

"I'm a sorceress."

Her words hit Cassim like a load of bricks. He got up and walked out onto the balcony of their bed chambers. He looked out over the peaceful, sleeping city of Agrabah.

Diana walked towards him and stopped a few feet behind him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, obviously hurt that she had kept it from him.

"Everyone who knew I was a sorceress was killed. I didn't want that to happen to you."

Diana came up behind him and put her hand on his arm. He pulled away from her and looked at her, hurt and anger in his dark brown eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you. I didn't tell you because I don't want you to be killed like everyone else I told before."

Tears welled up in her pretty brown eyes and began to flow down her face.

"I'm so sorry."

She burst into tears again. A moment later she felt Cassim's strong, muscular arms encircle her and pull her close. The warmth of Cassim's body enveloped her.

"I forgive you. I just wish you had told me sooner."

Cassim pulled back a little, lifted her head with his hand, wiped away a tear with his thumb, and kissed her softly.

His kiss was full of love.