Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Heart Games by Kim
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All characters belong to Disney
Heart Games

by Kim

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

"Oops I did it again!
I played with your heart,
got lost in this game.
Oops you think I'm in love,
that I'm sent from above,
I not that innocent."
-Britney Spears

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
"Jas, come on, why does she have to come here? She always worries me!" Aladdin whined.

"Aladdin, Sedira's our friend now and we have to learn to trust her, besides she doesn't have any other friends. She's changed. I think a nice quiet dinner with her will be more than welcomed," reminded Jasmine.

"Oh she's changed, what, since she turned a sand beast against you...or when she made me think I was a Dragon Slayer...or how about when sh..."

"Aladdin, that was before and she's my friend and I have respect for her, you need to learn that too, give her time," Jasmine said gently.

Aladdin sighed in defeat. He couldn't argue with Jasmine, she was the one person who could beat him at anything with just the right look in her eyes. He was crazy for her and did what she said. Sedira was coming to the palace for dinner whether he liked it or not. He straightened out his turban and followed Jasmine out of her room and headed down the hall to the dining area.

It was lit with candles and food was set up just waiting to be eaten. Aladdin wanted just to have a romantic evening alone with Jasmine but Sedira came in the way of that. It's not that Aladdin didn't like her, he just didn't trust her.

"Oh Aladdin, oh Jasmine, it's all so lovely! I'm so hungry I could eat a whole camel!" Sedira burst out while she walked in the room making her entrance.

"Sedira, we're so glad you could make it! It seems like it's been so long since we last saw you!" said Jasmine.

"Not long enough." Aladdin thought to himself.

Sedira, Aladdin and Jasmine sat down and began to eat. Jasmine sat at the head of the table with Sedira on her left and Aladdin on her right.

"So what have you been up to lately Sedira?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, not much, just trying to stay out of trouble!" she giggled.

Aladdin just sat there playing with his food. He wasn't very hungry that night and having Sedira there didn't make his appetite go any higher.

"And what have you two been up to? Any new exciting adventures?" Sedira wondered.

"Well..." Jasmine began. "...Aladdin and I just had to deal with Mozenrath again. He just doesn't seem to know when to give up. He tried to destroy Agrabah with a creature named Sirocco. He could blow anything apart with his wind."

Astonished and interested Sedira asked, "Where does this 'Mozenrath' live?"

"In the Land of The Black Sand." Aladdin answered in a monotone sounding voice as if he were about to fall asleep.

Jasmine gave him a stern look and then turned to Sedira.

"Why do you want to know, Sedira?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh, I ...just....had never heard of him before and.....wondered where...he was from," she stumbled.

"Oh, well if I were you I'd be glad never to have even heard of Mozenrath in the first place. He's bad and when you mess with him, he makes sure it hurts," Jasmine said.

The rest of the evening was followed by boring conversations and dull stories that only seemed to interest Jasmine and Sedira. Aladdin barely said anything at all. Finally, after what seemed to be days to Aladdin, Sedira left and Jasmine and Aladdin were at last alone.

"Phew! I'm glad that's over with," Aladdin yawned.

"What do you mean? I had fun. Why didn't you talk much?" Jasmine spoke.

"I'm tired and I just didn't have much to say tonight. How about tomorrow night you and me just have a romantic evening for two?" Aladdin cooed as he kissed Jasmine's cheek.

"Sure, it sounds great to me," Jasmine answered.

They both hugged each other and kissed their "goodnight-kiss" and Aladdin left to go home. Jasmine cleaned up and went to bed, both thinking about their date tomorrow.

When Aladdin reached his hovel, he was greeted by his friends. Genie and Carpet were playing chess, Abu was watching, and Iago was asleep.

"So, how was dinner Al?" Genie wondered.

Aladdin grumbled, "Terrible!! If Jasmine wasn't there I would have walked right out that door. Sedira kept going on and on and on with her stories and she kept looking at me with these puppy dog eyes, I thought.."

"Does little miss sandwitch still have crush on you Al?" Genie interrupted.

"Maybe, I don't know. It doesn't bother me as long as she keeps her magic out of it, she knows I love Jasmine and has to understand that," Aladdin reassured Genie.

Genie nodded and finished his game with Carpet. Carpet of course won and they all went to bed. They all slept soundly through the night.


I must find this Mozenrath! He seems to be the only one that has come close to destroying Aladdin and Jasmine. I need his magical help! Sedira thought as she headed off to the Land of the Black Sand.

As she reached his Citadel, an eerie breeze passed over her. It was chilling and brought shivers up and down her spine. She could feel the evil inside his city and the breath of death that came with it. She took a deep breath and open the main door.

Immediately she was met by Mozenrath who came to the door as it opened.

"Who are you and What do you want??" Mozenrath growled.

"Xerxes smell magic! Magic!" Xerxes chanted.

Sedira glared at the worm and then looked at Mozenrath. He had black shiny hair that glistened in the moonlight and it immediately reminded her of Aladdin's hair.

"You have magic I suppose, you come to my Kingdom, uninvited, and you wake me up in the middle of the night. This BETTER be important," Mozenrath yelled as he felt his temper rise.

"Yes....this is important. My name is Sedira. I am from Agrabah. I need you help."

"What would make me want to help you?"

"It's about Aladdin."

"Step inside would you. Let's have a little chat."

They both walked into Mozenrath Citadel and she followed him into a small dark room filled with books. Mozenrath closed the door behind them, locking Xerxes out. It was damp and musty. Sedira shivered and walked closer to Mozenrath. He sat down and motioned that she do the same. She cautiously sat down in an old dusty chair.

"Now, what is it about Aladdin that you need my help with??" Mozenrath slyly said with calmness in his voice.

"I have heard about you Mozenrath..." Sedira began, "how close you have come to destroying Agrabah. I need someone of that power to help me with my problem with Aladdin. I love him with all my heart and soul, and if you have noticed.."

"The street rat's in love with the princess and would do anything for her," Mozenrath interrupted and mocked.

"Yes..." Sedira began again, "I was hoping you could provide me with a strong love potion or something that would make Aladdin fall for ME, and leave that perfect princess."

"I do as a matter of fact have such a potion, but what do I get out of the deal?"

"Anything you want." Sedira's voice cracked.

"Anything I want......Hmmm....it's funny that you've come to me now, Sedira. I'm in the process of searching for a wife. I need someone to take over once I am gone, and for that I need an heir. The only one that has kept my attention is that street rat's girlfriend. She's agile, beautiful, smart and quick. I think we both want them apart for ourselves. Am I right?!"

"Yes, I agree, with Jasmine out of the way, Aladdin's mine and Jasmine's yours. So what kinda potion is it?" Sedira wondered.

"It makes whoever has drank it fall instantly in love with the first person they see. It does have a setback though."

"What?"

"It has a 48 hour weak spot before permanently setting in. In those two days, the person starts to lose their memory of any other loved one. But, if the name of their loved one is said aloud or they see that person again in that time, the spell is immediately broken and will never work again on that person," Mozenrath said.

"Well, let's give it a shot!" Sedira yelled.

"All right, but I hope this works! For your sake," Mozenrath said as he walked toward a rack with various liquids on it. He pulled one out and handed it to Sedira to examine. He poured half into another empty bottle and gave on to Sedira. Then she just nodded at him and left. Tomorrow morning she would give him the potion. Mozenrath was going to do the same to Jasmine.


The sun rose over Agrabah. The streets were already filled with commotion and people buying and trading. Jasmine woke and got dressed and was about to go for breakfast when she felt a small wave of dizziness succumb over her and she fainted.

Mozenrath was standing behind her and took this opportunity and quickly poured the liquid into her mouth and waited. He looked over her lying on the floor and with the snap of his fingers they were in Mozenrath's Citadel.

Sedira rushed up the steps of Aladdin's home and quickly went to his side. She was so quiet that she did not wake anybody up. She took the small bottle out of her pocket and poured the containment's down Aladdin's mouth. He flinched, but did not wake.

She cast a sleeping spell over the others so Aladdin would be the only one to wake in a little while and only see her. Then she could begin to manipulate him and twist his fading memory to what she wanted to become of it. She waited for that moment when he would awake.

Mozenrath placed Jasmine on a bed in one of his many sleeping chambers. He touched her face and felt a warm sensation pass through him. He didn't love her, but he did like her. Finally Jasmine woke and knew exactly where she was. The bed was surprisingly soft and comfortable but the room was dark and cold.

"MOZENRATH? WHY AM I HERE!!?? YOU ....are...so handsome," Jasmine softly said. The spell was sinking in.

"Oh my darling, you do not remember? You slipped and you fell on your head yesterday. I think you may have amnesia. Do you not remember me?" Mozenrath gently said.

"No, I don't. Or do I? Everything's a blur. I don't feel right here."

"Oh, but you should Jasmine, we are to wed in three days. You and I are going to become the rulers of The Land of the Black Sand!''


Back in Agrabah Aladdin slowly woke up and let his eyes come into focus. He saw someone sitting at the end of his bed but he couldn't make out who it was. Finally his eyes adjusted and he saw Sedira.

"Sedira...what are you doing here? I.......never saw such a lovely person such as you in all my life Sedira! You are so beautiful!" Aladdin whispered.

Sedira had waited her whole life it felt to hear Aladdin say that to her.

"Oh my darling! I'm so glad you woke up! Are you all right." Sedira was playing the same game the Mozenrath was to Jasmine.

"Yeah, I think so, but my head hurts. I don't remember much."

"Oh Aladdin, you bumped your head and the doctor I got told me you might not remember much, but I'll help you remember all you need to know!!"


"I don't understand, Mozenrath. I don't remember much at all. What...what is going on? What happened?" Jasmine asked.

"Like I said before, you were climbing some stairs and your foot slipped. You hit or head on a step and got knocked out cold."

"Oh, well. How long have we been engaged? Where is this place? Why do...."

"I will answer all your questions in a moment, but I' going to go get you some water first. You must be thirsty."

Jasmine simply nodded and looked around the room. Mozenrath opened the door and Xerxes flew in. Mozenrath left and went off to fetch some water.

"Jasmine no remember??" wondered Xerxes.

"No, I don't remember anything at all. No one. Who are you again?" Jasmine asked.

"Xerxes...." Then Xerxes did what Mozenrath didn't want to happen. "Jasmine no remember anything? Jasmine no remember Aladdin?"

Jasmine shook her head and felt a small tingly feeling sweep all over her. Her memory was returning. Xerxes was not there when Mozenrath warned Sedira that hearing the name of their loved on would return their memory.

Jasmine suddenly realized where she was and immediately got up. Xerxes just watched and didn't know what to do next. Jasmine remembered everything, when she fainted that morning in her room, last night with Sedira and Aladdin, how she met Aladdin, he Father. Everything.

She grabbed a vase that was sitting near by and as soon and Mozenrath entered the room, she hit him on the head with the vase before Xerxes could warn him. Mozenrath fell to the floor with the water he was carrying. Xerxes floated over his master and tried to wake him.

Jasmine didn't wait, she took off running out of the Citadel and towards Agrabah, towards Aladdin.


"So, are you almost ready for our wedding Aladdin?"

"Um, yeah, but I just wish I could remember more. I don't even remember proposing to you. I'm sorry. Why do you think Genie and the guys won't wake up? I've tried everything, and they won't wake."

"Um.......well.......they...they were up really late waiting for you to wake up and....um...I think that they're very tired and need today to sleep. They won't be upset if they miss our wedding." Sedira reassured Aladdin.

"I don't think so Sedira, I think they would want to see it. Especially Genie. Maybe we should wait."

"NO! Um....no Aladdin let's just do it now. Pleeeeeeeaaassssse!!"

"Well, if it'll make you happy, Sedira, then all right. I guess so."

Aladdin and Sedira got ready for their wedding. Aladdin put on his best fez and vest. And Sedira got her best dress on. But before they went they stopped and kissed each other, right as Jasmine walked in.

"ALADDIN!!" Jasmine screamed.

Aladdin pulled away from Sedira and the love spell was instantly broken. A wave of tingling swept over him and he felt a little dizzy. He then realized what he was doing and was about to do it Sedira.

"Um...Jasmine...I can explain....I think," Aladdin sputtered.

"JASMINE! What are you doing here!? You're supposed to be with Mozen..ur...you're not supposed to be here!"

"Yeah, I know. Say it Sedira, I'm supposed to be with Mozenrath in his Citadel. Getting married to him right?! Well, yeah, it didn't work out the way he planned," Jasmine yelled.

"What is going on here? I'm really confused!" Aladdin wondered.

"Sedira put a love potion on you and Mozenrath put a love potion on me. He wanted to marry me, and from the looks of it here, I guess I can say Sedira had the same plan for you. I thought we could trust you Sedira!" Jasmine yelled.

"Well, I guess I'm not. I can stand to be your friend Jasmine. You have *everything*, riches, a palace, a city and Aladdin. I want that, starting with Aladdin!" Sedira explained.

"Well, what did you do to them Sedira? What spell did you place upon them?" Aladdin asked.

With the wave of her hand and a sparkle of magic dust everybody in Aladdin's hovel woke up. Genie rose out of his lamp wearing pj's and holding a teddy bear. Iago and Abu woke with a loud yawn and carpet stretched like a cat.

"Um, hey Al what's going on here? Are we having a party I didn't know about?" Genie asked.

"Jasmine and I were under love potions to Mozenrath and Sedira. But, somehow they were broken," Aladdin answered.

"Mozenrath must have said your name or something to Jasmine, otherwise the spell would still be in effect," Sedira said.

"Actually.." Jasmine began, "Xerxes spilled the beans and mentioned Aladdin's name to me be accident."

Sedira's face turned red, "Ohhhhh, when I get hold of that no good, slimy, dumb...."

"Where is Mozenrath now, Jasmine? Did he see you leave?" Aladdin asked her worried.

"I don't know, I hit him over the head with a vase and knocked him to the floor and just ran to Agrabah," Jasmine said.

"Ohhhh, that wizard-boy is *not* going to be to happy when he wakes," Genie exclaimed.


"Owww. My head. Wha.....What happened Xerxes? Where's the Princess????" Mozenrath grumbled.

"Princess gone. Remembered everything," Xerxes sputtered.

"WHAT!!?? I was SO careful! How did she learn the truth? How did she.......YOU!!!!! What did you say to her?"

Mozenrath slowly stood up and got a tight grip on the eel, causing him to cough and gasp for air.

"Um.....I don't know.....I just mentioned Aladdin and she...."

"YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY 'ALADDIN'! Oh.....when I get back you are going to wish I was still knocked out!!!"

With a wave of his cape he vanished and Xerxes quickly set off to find a good hiding spot for when his master returned.

"Sedira, Leave please! I don't ever want to see you again! I thought I could trust you!" Jasmine slowly, but mad said.

"But....but I......Jasmine....I" Sedira tried to talk but Genie turned into a cop and escorted her out in handcuffs.

"I'm glad that over with Jasmine. I almost married Sedira!" Aladdin groaned.

"Ewwwwwwwwww," Iago gave a nasty look.

"Yes, I agree, at least this is all over with," Jasmine agreed.

"Ohh, I wouldn't say that. I've come too close to lose the Princess to you Street Rat. I need her and I will get her!" Mozenrath said as he appeared in a corner of Aladdin's hovel.

"What.....NO!" Aladdin said as he turned towards Mozenrath.

"Leave me alone Mozenrath! I will never go with you! So just leave!" Jasmine pleaded.

"Ummmmm no. See I need a wife so I can get an heir. That's how it works. You're the only one I want and no one will get hurt if you cooperate with me Jasmine" Mozenrath spoke with a spooky, yet calmness in his voice.

Iago and Abu hid under carpet, shaking in fear of Mozenrath.

"NO! You *won't* get her!" Aladdin yelled as he put himself between Mozenrath and Jasmine with his arms spread far apart.

As Mozenrath spoke he zapped Aladdin sending him against the wall high in the air. "Oh Aladdin, when will you learn? You can *never* beat me! I will always win and I will *always* get the prize! Starting will the fair Princess."

"No.......you.......won't." Aladdin struggled to breathe as the force of Mozenrath's hold was tight and strong. He tried to free himself but, being so high up he couldn't get a grip on anything.

"STOP MOZENRATH! Please let Aladdin go! PLEASE STOP!" Jasmine pleaded.

Mozenrath raised one eyebrow and out of the corner of his eye, he looked at Jasmine. Jasmine didn't look at him, she was focused on Aladdin, watching him struggle to breath.

"Will you come with me?" asked Mozenrath

"................Yes, but leave Aladdin alone!!!!!"

"Jas...mine.....don't..........do it!" Aladdin gasped.

Mozenrath strengthened his power on Aladdin and finally let him fall to the floor. Aladdin took a strong breath of air and collapsed. He fell over and breathed hard. Jasmine rushed over to Aladdin, but was stopped and forced gently into the air and glided over to Mozenrath's side.

"Now, I hope no hard feelings, but, we must be going, royal duties to attend to you know. Oh and Aladdin, I must tell you, you sure know how to pick 'em." Mozenrath said as he grasped Jasmine's arm ready to disappear.

Aladdin tried with all his might to stand and reach Jasmine but couldn't gather enough strength to lift himself. The pain in his stomach made him fall back over and grab his stomach.

Right as Mozenrath was about to take off, he was suddenly struck from behind with a magical blast. Jasmine used this opportunity to release from Mozenrath's grip on her and ran over to Aladdin.

"Oh, hey, I'm sorry guys I had another pest control problem to deal with." Genie said as he turned into a Orken Man.

Genie quickly took Mozenrath's glove off of him and locked Mozenrath in a trunk and locked it tight. He picked it up and said:

"I'll be right back guys, I have to get rid of these little problems or they leave a stain!"

Jasmine comforted Aladdin and he finally had enough strength to rise after wobbling.

"Jasmine......can we have a relaxing evening tonight?" Aladdin asked in sigh.

"Of course Aladdin," she said as she kissed Aladdin on his cheek.

"Is it safe now?" Iago asked.

"Yes Iago," Aladdin answered with his eyes still on Jasmine.

"Good, it was starting to get hot under there with a smelly flea-bitten monkey!"

Jasmine shook her head at Iago and pulled Aladdin towards her. They kissed a very long passionate kiss and Iago covered up his eyes with his wings and just gave a disgusted look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! E-mail me your thoughts! Blitzy210@aol.com