Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Battle at Night by Kim
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Battle at Night

by Kim

As a cool breeze swept over Agrabah, the contented Agrabanians slept on a slender peaceful night. All the stars brightly shined and the moon was full, there was not a cloud in the sky. If you listened carefully enough you could hear the loan crickets chirping the sweet melodies and carried on as if the night would never end.

But there was a disturbance to this seeming perfect night, a rip in the time space began to open in the palace. Quietly so that no one would wake, a tall evil being stepped through the portal and slowly walked through the room he had transported to. He walked over to the young Princess's bed and chuckled quietly to himself.

"Jasmine......what you see in Aladdin I'll never fully understand. But, once I'm through with you, your father, your boyfriend, and all your dim witted friends, there will be nothing left. I'll destroy all of you in the one place you can't protect yourselves!"

The sorcerer chuckled softly to himself letting out nothing more than a slight whisper. He reached into a small sack attached to his belt and pulled out just a tad of sparkly dust resembling glitter. He lifted it high above Jasmine and slowly sprinkled it over her letting it slowly fall all over her body.

Jasmine moaned a little, took a deep breath and resumed her sleep. Mozenrath smiled and with a twirl of his cape he vanished. He reappeared in Aladdin's hovel. All were asleep, enjoying this cool night. Mozenrath knew he had to be extremely quiet in here, so as not to wake anyone, especially Genie.

Mozenrath reached into his sack and pulled out more dust. He walked over to the lamp, and was ready to sprinkle it over the Genie's lamp, but he quickly reconsidered it and moved over to Abu, skipping the Genie.

He took a very small portion and split it among Abu and Iago. He passed Carpet, just as Genie and walked over to Aladdin. He took out all he had left of the sparkling dust and poured it all over Aladdin.

"You shall pay the most Street Rat!" Mozenrath whispered under his breath, and when the dust settled, Mozenrath lifted his cape one last time and disappeared. The rest of the night was like any other Agrabah night and everyone slept peacefully, unaware that an evil presence has cast a terrible spell upon them, ready to test them to their every last thread of hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A rooster crowed at the bright approaching sunlight that crept slowly through Agrabah the next morning. Aladdin and his friends all awoke with a grumble in their stomachs. They stretched and yawned a smooth blue smoke slithered out of a lamp nearby Aladdin and Genie appeared.

"Hey Guys! Top of the Morning to y'all!! Who's for Breakfast??" Genie asked

"Hey Genie, I'm starved. Let's go!" Aladdin answered and after a few minutes they were walking through the Marketplace and deciding what to eat.

Iago sat perched on Aladdin's left shoulder and looked at every food shop they passed. Iago thought about what he wanted allowed. "Hummm....what do I want? Apple? No........maybe later. Grapes? No..........Dates?...."

"DATE?? Oh no, I'm supposed to meet Jasmine this morning. I'm late. Um...Carpet can you take me to the Palace? I'll catch up with you guys later!" Aladdin quickly climbed aboard Carpet.

"Don't worry about it Al, " Genie began "I'll watch over these kleptos! See ya soon.........Abu! That's not yours and you know it!!......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Rajah.....I hope Aladdin didn't forget our date. We're supposed to go to this oasis. We've been there before but it was with the guys. Now Aladdin promised me he'd take me there alone today." Jasmine said to her pet Tiger as she sighed. She slowly looked around her enormous room and felt the morning breeze flow across her room, gently lifting her curtains up and making her long hair sway.

Jasmine and Rajah looked up as they heard a small thud out on her balcony. Jasmine stood up and followed Rajah outside to see what was there.Sure enough he had gotten off Carpet and was walking towards Jasmine's room. When she saw him her face lit up and she ran into his arms. They kissed their "good morning" kiss and Aladdin led Jasmine over to Carpet who creased to look like stairs. Jasmine and Aladdin sat on Carpet and sailed off.

Jasmine leaned on Aladdin and rested her head on his shoulder.

"You didn't forget our date Aladdin. I thought you did."

"Let's just say, I'm glad Iago was picky about his breakfast this morning."

Jasmine looked at him, puzzled, but didn't ask why, she just sat on Carpet and felt her love hold her, and she knew he'd never let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My plan begins tonight Xerxes, and Aladdin and his friends will fall." Mozenrath told the eel.

He was back in his Citadel and looking out his dilapidated window. His palace was eerie and always flooded with the sound of the un-dead. The sun never shone upon his land and after years of darkness, his complexion showed it too. He was pale and always seemed to have rings around his eyes no matter how much sleep he had received the night before. The price of his power.

"Now all I have to do is seal the deal and my plan will be underway." He spoke and gave out a laugh as he walked over to one of his old dusty spell books. He turned to a page marked with a bookmark and started to chant the spell aloud;

"krasd neftrs stiare gied,
kalred sebu nomar teid
falran salmor bister me kou
pallen no for alliey sib suu"

As Mozenrath read his spell, for a short moment, Iago, Abu, Jasmine, Aladdin, and the Sultan all had a very painful feeling in their stomachs. Each one of them felt as if they were going to pass out, but the pain only lasted about 10 seconds, tops.

Aladdin and Jasmine exchanged worried looks, but they let it pass and they didn't want to ruin their date. Besides, they were almost to the oasis.

"Now Xerxes, my plan is final. All there is left to do is wait. For the doom of Aladdin and his friends will come past night fall, and their true strength will be tested." Mozenrath cackled and the halls of the Citadel echoed his evil laugh and as the day went on, he grew more and more impatient of waiting, and urged for night to approach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aladdin and Jasmine soared away on Carpet back to Agrabah. It was getting later and the sun was setting. They held hands and watch the sun as the glided back to their city. When they arrived at Aladdin's hovel, they greeted their friends who were all playing cards, (Genie was losing too) Jasmine invited them all to dinner at the palace and they all loaded on Carpet and soared to the majestic home of Jasmine.

Dinner was fancy and filled with roasted turkey, baked ham, mashed potatoes, tossed salads, corn, peas, and much more. Aladdin and Jasmine spent more of dinner exchanging loving glances to one another. And Iago and Abu spent the evening fighting over food. Genie on the other hand was busy all night keeping the Sultan entertained, Genie loved it that someone was so intrigued by some of his simplest parlor tricks.

Aladdin and Jasmine snuck out into the royal garden, and sat down on a bench. They kissed for a few minutes and when the finally broke their embrace, all Aladdin could do was stare into Jasmine's eyes. He saw a sparkle in them and she looked so beautiful under the moonlight. He hair shined and gave her face a shadow look that made her look mysterious.

Jasmine was feeling the same way about Aladdin. His eyes always got her attention, they were so soft, so pure, so loving.

"Jasmine..."Aladdin began "I want you to know that I love you so much. I can't even describe how I feel about you. All my life I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I'd always thought I'd might not even meet anyone half as special as you. And here I am, in the *palace*, with the most beautiful woman on earth."

"Oh Aladdin, I always thought I was going to end up with a snooty suitor that father wanted me to marry. I never thought I'd find true love, and here *I* am sitting next to the most handsome, brave, smart man I know. I love you too Aladdin, and now I realize just how lucky I am to have you."

Aladdin leaned in to kiss Jasmine but was interrupted by Genie. "Oh, sheesh, Al, Jas, I'm sorry, but um the guys and I are..um..going to go now, are ya coming?" Genie asked embarrassed for cutting in.

Aladdin looked at Jasmine and sighed. She smiled and Aladdin turned to Genie.

"Yeah, I'm coming, one sec Genie."

Genie headed back in the palace and Jasmine turned to follow him. But Aladdin grabbed Jasmine's arm and pulled her towards him.

"And just where do you think you are going??" Aladdin asked slyly.

Jasmine couldn't answer as she found herself embraced in a kiss with Aladdin. After a couple of moments they let go of one another and walked back into the palace.

Iago and Abu had food all over themselves and the Sultan was laughing from a recent joke Genie had told him. The whistled for Carpet and he came in a heart beat. Iago and Abu got on Carpet while Genie said his good-bye to the Sultan. Aladdin kissed Jasmine once more and climbed on Carpet.

Jasmine waved good-bye and her and her father retired back to their rooms for the night.

"Hey Al..." Genie began on their way back "sorry about that in the garden, I didn't know that.."

"Genie...don't worry about it. It was nothing really." Aladdin told him

"Not from where I was sittin! Can't you two ever got anywhere without smoochin' or.. " Iago was interrupted by having a sock being shoved over his head by Genie. He muffled yells and struggled to get free, but he just waited until they reached home.

They reached Aladdin's hovel and all got ready for bed. Genie let Iago out of the sock and after a brief argument between them, the hovel was silent. Agrabah was dark once again and the crickets were chirping once more. This time though, not all of them would have a peaceful night of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine finished getting for bed, she kissed Rajah on his cheek and went to bed. She curled up and her mind was filled with thoughts of Aladdin, but they were soon replaced.

Jasmine was now in Morbia and it was black wasteland filled with an unpleasant nothingness. She looked around, and found no one, then with a flash of green, Mirage appeared before her. "Mirage, wh....what are you doing....why am I here??" Jasmine demanded

"He he.....I've brought you to the only place your beloved Aladdin can't find you. Once I'm through with you, Agrabah will fall." Mirage let out an evil cackle and raised her arms up to hit Jasmine.

Jasmine dodged her, but her pants were ripped into four long slashes, from Mirage's claws. She dodged Mirage's next blow, but this time it was a zap of magic. She kept fighting, not letting Mirage have the satisfactory of beating her. Jasmine quickly hid behind a large rock and Mirage looked around for her.

As Jasmine's dream went on, others were finding themselves confronted by their greatest enemies. Abu was the next to feel a real nightmare, but for right now he was dreaming of Banana land.

It was a monkey's paradise. He smiled as he put the first banana in his mouth and tasted that rich flavor. He went over to get another banana, but as he picked it up, it disappeared. All the bananas disappeared. Abu ran around trying to hold on to something, but soon everything was gone.

Abu turned around and was looking up at Abis Mal. He screeched and tried to run away, but Abis Mal grabbed him and raised him up to him. "Here stupid monkey! Aladdin would do anything for his pet *monkey*, therefore I need you. Ha ha ha!!" Abis Mal said

He took off Abu's hat and shoved it into his pocket. Abu would've tried to grab it but his arms were pinned to his side by Abis Mal's hands. Abu quickly reacted and bit the chubby hand. Abis Mal screamed and let go of Abu, who quickly scurried off to find somewhere to hide.

Iago was next to have and interrupted dream. He was with Thundra in her rain forest.

"Oh my little giblet, you make me go loco!" Thundra said as she kissed Iago's cheek Iago blushed and him and Thundra flew around the forest together. But the bright sky turned gray and Thundra disappeared. Iago looked around for her and found nothing. He suddenly felt a hot breath breathing on the back of his neck, he was afraid to turn around, but he knew he had to.

"MALCHO! AWK! Hi ya buddy. He he. How ya doin? Everything ok? Well that's good. I'll just be going now, no sense for me to stay and.."

"No Iago, you're going to stay here with me, we need to have a little chat."

Iago took off flying and Malcho quickly grabbed him by his back feathers. He threw Iago to the ground, pinning him underneath his 'hand'.

"He would ya watch it!? You're getting me all full of mud! AWK!"

Iago tried to break free, but Malcho was maybe twenty times Iago's size and had no chance of beating him. Malcho pulled his face closer and licked his lips. Iago felt the hot breath once again on him and tried to pull away, but no avail.

Aladdin was the last one to receive the spell, so he was the last to begin his nightmare.

His mind was filled with thoughts of Jasmine and his night he had just spent with her and what she said to him. He was enjoying it, a lot. Suddenly his thoughts drifted away, and a blue light flashed in front of him. Mozenrath appeared.

"Oh no no no, street rat, must clear those princess dreams away!! Ha ha ha!" Mozenrath chuckled then looked at Aladdin.

"What are you doing here Mozenrath?"

"I'm here to destroy you, what else?" As Mozenrath said that he pulled up his glove to blast Aladdin, but Aladdin knew what to watch for so her dodged it easily. But the next blast came quicker than the last and hit Aladdin, mostly on his right arm, leaving it stinging and throbbing. Aladdin winced and pulled himself up.

"Why don't you fight fair Mozenrath? Afraid I'll beat you?" Aladdin taunted

"No street rat, I know you would you're younger and more agile than I am, which is why I rely on my magic!" As he said that he sent another spiraling blue fireball to Aladdin, and hit him dead on. Aladdin flew back and yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just then Iago, Abu, Jasmine and Aladdin all woke up, at the exact same time, and sat up. Aladdin looked at his friends who were also sitting straight up, it was still night time and there was maybe and hour before dawn.

Jasmine was sitting up in her bed and gasping. Her forehead was sweating and she looked quickly around her room. She finally got her bearings. "Oh.....thank Allah, it was just a dream." Jasmine gasped to herself.

She realized that she'd have to get up in a little while anyway so she decided to get up. As she pulled her blankets back she gasped in horror. Her pants were slashed just were Mirage had attacked her.

She gazed down on them and looked at her hands. They were shaking. She didn't want to worry her father, and she wanted to talk to Aladdin more at the moment anyway, so she decided to quickly get dressed and she grabbed her pants to show Aladdin. She left a note for her father and was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, wow, it was just a dream. It was so real." Aladdin told himself.

Aladdin looked around his room and saw Iago and Abu also sitting up and gasping for reality.

"Ma...ma....mal.....mal....MALCHO!!!!"Iago sputtered

Aladdin looked at them and then realized the pain in his right arm. He lit his lamp and looked at his arm, he had a dark bruise where Mozenrath had struck him the first time. Iago was covered in mud and Abu's fez was gone.

"Wh......how can this be real? It was a dream!" Aladdin wondered aloud

"AL!!!! KID help me! I had the dream where Malcho attacked me and I got covered in mud, and look at me!!! Ow, sheesh! What happened to your arm?" Iago flapped over to Aladdin and Abu walked over behind him.

"I was fighting with Mozenrath in my dream and he hit me hard on my arm. I had the same kinda thing happen to me that happened to you. What about you Abu? Where's your fez? Oh no, Abu did you have a dream where someone took your fez?" Aladdin asked

Abu nodded "yes" and tapped his head.

"I don't like this kid, I thought dreams can't hurt you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just then, Jasmine came running up the stairs to Aladdin hovel, she had expected to see them asleep, but Aladdin, Iago and Abu were all sitting up by Aladdin. She ran into the dim lighted room over to Aladdin.

"Jasmine what are you doing here? What's wrong?" Aladdin asked her

"Aladdin, I just had this nightmare, and.."

Aladdin cut her off "oh no not you too, we all just did. Did yours come true? What happened?"

"I was in Morbia with Mirage and she started to attack me and she slashed my pants and look!" Jasmine showed her ruined pants to Aladdin.

"What happened in all of yours???" Jasmine asked her friends

"Well, I was fighting Malcho and he got me all full of mud, and look at me! MUD!!!!"

"Abu was with someone that took his fez and it is gone! I was fighting Mozenrath, he hit me hard right here ." Aladdin showed Jasmine his dark bruise.

"What is going on Aladdin? Why did our dreams come true? This is scaring me." Jasmine said as she curled up next to Aladdin who held her tight.

"I know Jasmine, but...hey! Maybe Genie will know what happening!"

Aladdin grabbed the small lamp sitting on the windowsill and rubbed it good. A blue smoke came out and within seconds, Genie took form.

"Hey Al, what's up?" Genie looked around the room at his friends and saw the worry in there eyes, and the way Aladdin was holding Jasmine, he knew something had to be wrong. "Um, is there something you'd care to tell me guys?"

Aladdin went and told all the stories of everybody's dreams and how the pain and everything that they had experienced in their dreams came true.

"Well, Genie, do you know what's happening? Can you help us?" Aladdin paused "Why didn't you have a dream like that?" Aladdin asked

"Ok, Yes I know what's happening, no *I* can't help you, and I didn't have a dream like that because whoever cast the spell on all of you, knew what they were doing." Genie said

"What do you mean spell?" Jasmine questioned

Genie sighed then began to explain. "Whoever cast the spell on all of you knew what they were doing because If they would've put it on any magical being we could intercept in all you dreams and help you. So whoever did it is really good with magic. The only way I see a way to end it is all of you have to face your greatest enemy and beat them. Then the dreams should stop, but there is bad news too."

"What.....bad news Genie?"

"If you enemy beats you in your dream, and you 'die,' your real form would die too." Genie quickly muttered

"So this is just like real life only in our dreams. Great, but how would Abu beat Abis Mal? And Iago beat Malcho?" Aladdin asked

"I'm thinking that whoever cast this spell used cymintirc powder, it's like a dust. The more they put on you, the more powerful the spell. And unfortunately, it seems to me from your dreams and damage, that Al and Jas got it the most! Iago and Abu.......I'm thinking you should do the unthinkable in your dreams. Like what you wouldn't do in real life. So like Abu, try and get you fez back and Iago, let Malcho talk to you and don't interrupt. Once you do that, you should wake up and be fine. As for Al and Jas, you're both going to have to go all the way and destroy Moze and Mirage." Genie explained

"But would the real forms of Mirage and Mozenrath die too? " Jasmine asked

"Nope, we're not that lucky, it will only destroy those who have had the spell cast upon them." Genie told Jasmine.

"So the only thing left to do is wait until we got to sleep. And dawn is approaching, so I guess we wait until tonight." Aladdin said

"Maybe we should go to the palace, we can keep busy there and keep our minds off these dreams." Jasmine suggested

"Yeah, that's a good idea Jas, I'm starving too. Let's go eat!!!" Genie said

Abu, Carpet, Iago and Genie all left the hovel and Jasmine and Aladdin sat there thinking about what the had to do.

"Aladdin, I'm scared."

"I know, I know, but we'll get through this like every other adventure we've faced. We can do it. I wish I could help you, but, I can't. You can do it Jasmine." Aladdin pulled Jasmine closer to him and hugged her.

"I hope so......who do you think is doing all this?"

"I think I'll be the one to face him" Aladdin muttered

"You think Mozenrath is behind all this??"

"Yes, He just seemed like he knew all to well what he was doing when he attacked me."

"Well, if anyone can beat him, it's you Aladdin."

"Thanks Jasmine. Wanna go to the palace now?"

"Yes, of course!" Aladdin helped Jasmine up and the headed off to the palace. They caught up with the guys and they went into the palace to have breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master happy?" Xerxes asked Mozenrath

"Yes, Xerxes, I am happy. My spell worked and the street rat and his idiotic friends are feeling the effects! But....it wouldn't be very sporting of me to just kill the boy, I want him to feel true pain. I've got it!! Xerxes.....who is the most important person in Aladdin's pitiful life?"

"um......princess?"

"Yes, Xerxes, and if she were destroyed right in front of him, he would feel more pain than I could ever deliver, it's all to perfect. The only thing is I set it up for her to be against Mirage, not me. But I could always change things around, after all, things are always better after a little change here and there."

"Master smart!"

"And don't you forget it! Now all I have to do is change the spell a little and Aladdin and Jasmine will be in the same dream, my dream."

Mozenrath walked over to the same spell book that he received the previous spell from and chanted it out loud with the eel behind him. All he had to do was change a few words around and his wishing would be complete.

"krasd betru stiare geed,
kalred sebu nomar teid
falran salmor bister fe ruo
caselo no for alliey bis suu"

Mozenrath finished the spell and walked over to his window, thinking about how he would finally get his perfect revenge on Aladdin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast at the palace was always so fantasy, so well put up, so filling. There was always plenty of fruit, pastries, and eggs. Jasmine didn't eat much but everybody else did, and that worried Aladdin.

Iago and Abu ate *more*than usual and didn't fight as much as they did at last night's dinner. Genie kept the Sultan entertained again, but this time it was because he didn't want the Sultan to get any suspicions about what was happening to his daughter.

Before breakfast was over, Aladdin pulled Jasmine outside to the garden where they were the night before. The morning air was so warm and comforting. All the flowers were open and it smelled so lovely out there. The fountain was so beautiful with the sunlight sparkling on it, it made Jasmine feel a little bit more comfortable.

"Jasmine....what's wrong? You've been against Mirage before, and you've always won, don't worry about it, you'll be fine."

"Aladdin.....that's not why I'm upset. I'm worried about you. It's Mozenrath. He's the strongest and the most powerful one we've ever been up against. He so ruthless and doesn't care about anyone. He wants you destroyed and he'll do anything he can to be rid of you. You barely escaped with your life the last time we were against him and we had the help of Genie and everybody. This time with you on your own, it's just..." Jasmine couldn't finish her sentence, she started to cry and she just wanted to feel like all of this was a dream and that she would wake up. Aladdin hugged her and she didn't want him to let go.

"Jasmine...I'll be all right, I promise. I went 18 years without Genie. I can handle Mozenrath. You just need to concentrate on beating Mirage."

"I know Aladdin." She wiped the tears from her eyes and hugged Aladdin again. After a few minutes they went back inside the palace and finished breakfast.

He father was so busy laughing at Genie, he didn't realize his daughter's eyes were red. She acted like her normal self the rest of the day and she stayed with Aladdin and the gang.

Nightfall finally came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aladdin do you think you could stay here tonight? Please?" Jasmine asked

"Yeah Al, Pleeeeaaaasssseee!"Iago pestered

The look in Jasmine's eyes made Aladdin say yes. The all got ready for bed and Jasmine and Aladdin kissed there goodnight kiss. Iago slept on his perch, Abu was comfy on a bunch of pillows, Aladdin was on his bed, and Genie's lamp was on a pillow. Carpet just curled up in a corner.

No one fell asleep right away, But Iago and Abu were the first. Iago's nightmare began, just as it did the other night.

He started out flying around with Thundra, but she soon disappeared and Malcho took form.

"Malcho....Hi......I was just on my way out."

"No Iago, you're going to stay here with me, we need to have a little chat."

Thinking of what Genie said, he went along with it.

'Ok, Malcho, I'm....um....all ears." He chuckled nervously

Iago didn't interrupt, and before he knew it, Malcho was gone.

Iago woke up and smiled. He looked around the room at everybody else sleeping. He knew he couldn't wake them up, so he decided to wait until the next person woke up. Abu's nightmare went as planned and he got his Fez back with ease. Being a pickpocket certainly helped. Iago and Abu walked over by Aladdin to watch him, hoping he would wake up soon, but his dream was only beginning.

Aladdin opened his eyes in a black land. It was the exact place he was before.

"Mozenrath!!!??? MOZENRATH! Come on out and face me like a man!" Aladdin screamed

Mozenrath appeared and just smiled at Aladdin

"Oh, Aladdin, I've been expecting you."

"I'm sure you have, you were the one that put this spell on everyone, weren't you!?"

"Yes, I was, I think it's a pretty good spell if I do say so myself. Now, I'm sure you came here expecting to fight me to the death, right? Well, not as long as you want your princess to remain.....oh how shall I say this.....um....alive!"

"What?"

"Yes, I've changed the spell around just a tad, and as soon as your precious princess falls asleep, she won't be in Morbia, she'll be here with you and me."

"Leave Jasmine out of this Mozenrath!! Or I'll.."

"You'll what? Threaten me to death!?"Mozenrath let out a long laugh, and before Aladdin knew it Jasmine was there.

Mozenrath looked at the two and just smiled and said: "Let the games begin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? Wh...what am I doing here? " Jasmine asked with a puzzled look on her face

"My dear dear princess, I changed the spell around just for you, besides, you said you wanted to be able to help Aladdin earlier this morning didn't you!? Well, here's your chance." Mozenrath spoke with an eerie calmness in his voice.

Aladdin instinctively put himself in front of Jasmine.

"Oh Aladdin, quit the hero act and move out of the way." Mozenrath insisted

"NO!" Aladdin yelled

"Fine. You don't have to, I'll do it for you."

Mozenrath pulled up his gauntlet, expecting Aladdin to move out of the way but he didn't. Aladdin fell back near Jasmine gasping for his breath. Jasmine quickly ran over to him and held his head. Aladdin groaned and tried to get up, but couldn't, the blast was too strong.

"Aladdin...please get up...please!" Jasmine pleaded

"Oh...my head......Jasmine! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Aladdin, you got to get up!"

"Mozenrath, why are you doing this???" demanded Jasmine

"Because for too long has your boyfriend ruined my plans! It gets very annoying. Like an itch you just can't reach. Well, once I'm through with the two of you, I won't have any more problems."

"Then if I'm all you have a problem with Mozenrath, let Jasmine go!"

"Alas, that I cannot, you see Aladdin, you have caused me great pain and I want you to feel it too. Therefore, he he he, I'm going to take something away from you like you've taken away from me. Right now all I can think of is her."

"NO! Mozenrath leave her out of this! Do what you want to me, but let Jasmine go!"

"Sorry, that's not how I planned this."

And with that he sent a full zap of power at Jasmine. She screamed and fell back. Aladdin watched helplessly at her as she was unconscious. He tried to run over to her but Mozenrath used his power to stop him and attach manacles and chains on him. Aladdin tried to move but they were too heavy for him. Mozenrath just smiled, he loved the pain Aladdin was feeling, and it was only the beginning.

The more Aladdin pulled on the chains, the more his wrists hurt. They began to turn red from the rubbing and pulling, Aladdin thought they were going numb, but he didn't care. He just tried and tried to reach Jasmine.

Jasmine finally woke up shook her head and looked around, before she could really focus on anything, another blast was sent at her and made her tumble back again, unconscious once more.

"JASMINE!! Jasmine please get up! JASMINE!!!!!!" Aladdin screamed

"Oh why do you bother street rat!? She's unconscious! Give it up! About two or three more blasts and she'll be done with. Then you'll have your turn."

Aladdin struggled with his chains and Mozenrath walked over to Jasmine. He turned her over and felt for a pulse, she was still breathing. Jasmine woke up but kept her eyes shut, she wanted to make sure she was fully awake before Mozenrath hit her again.

"Oh Jasmine, why don't you just give up like so many before you? I don't see what you're fighting, besides that stupid street rat of yours is going to die right after you."

Mozenrath stood up and after hearing that Jasmine's eyes went wide and she tackled Mozenrath. He tried to hit her with his gauntlet, but he couldn't get a good shot. Suddenly he got in the perfect range and hit Jasmine. It was a weak blow because he couldn't summon enough power.

Out of nowhere Mozenrath was tackled by Aladdin who came from behind. Jasmine got up as quickly as she could and ran over to Aladdin to help him.

"YOU! But how did you......you were..." Mozenrath sputtered

"You never lock a street rat up!! What do you think Abu is the only one with lock picks!?" Aladdin told the wizard

"Jasmine! Get the Glove off!!!" Aladdin told Jasmine

"NO! Not my Gauntlet! No!"

Aladdin pinned Mozenrath down giving Jasmine the perfect time to slip it off his hand, and she did. Then she put the gauntlet on.

"Jasmine what are you doing!? Get that thing off!!" commanded Aladdin

"No Aladdin, we have to kill him or we'll never wake up!" Jasmine told him

"You're right. Do it Jasmine!"

Aladdin move out of the way just in time for Jasmine to hit Mozenrath with a full blast. He fell back unconscious and Jasmine moved over to him to hit him again.

"Do it Jasmine! Remember, even if we kill him here, he won't really die!" Aladdin reminded

"I know......how disappointing." Jasmine muttered

Jasmine brought up the gauntlet and finished Mozenrath off. Suddenly both Jasmine and Aladdin woke up.

Aladdin looked around him and ran down the hall to Jasmine's room. She was on her way to find Aladdin. When they saw each other she jump into his arms and he gave her the most passionate kiss imaginable.

"Does this mean they won?" Iago stupidly asked and the next thing he knew, he was in that sock again.