Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Hope by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Jasmine stood still, staring at the man before her. She saw that his features were the same as Cassim's, same height, same color eyes, same skin color, and same muscular build.

"Who are you?"

"The Masked Defender."

His voice was deeper than Cassim's.

"I meant, who are you really."

The Masked Defender walked towards her. Though she was a little frightened, Jasmine stood her ground.

The Masked Defender stopped in front of her. To her surprise and confusion he took her hand and brought up to his face. He put her hand against the veil over his mouth and nose.

"Pull the veil down, and see for yourself."

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Yes."

Jasmine slowly pulled the veil down and gasped.

"Cassim, is it really you?" she whispered in a shocked voice.

"It's really me, Jasmine."

Jasmine smiled and happily threw her arms around her father-in-law. She stepped back after a few moments.

"I can't wait to tell Aladdin."

"No."

"What do you mean?"

"You can't tell anyone. Not even Aladdin."

"Why not?"

"Jasmine, I'm suppose to be dead. If you tell them that I'm still alive and the Masked Defender they'll think you're crazy."

"Why can't I tell Aladdin?"

"Because if he believes you, which he probably will, and sees me he'll probably call out or something. Then others will know who I am."

Jasmine was silent for a moment.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I promise." she sighed.

"Thanks."

Cassim pulled the veil back up.

"Lets get you back to the palace."

About ten minutes later they were on the balcony of the bed chambers Jasmine shared with Aladdin.

"Remember, don't tell anyone." Cassim whispered to her as he left.

Jasmine got in bed next to Aladdin, careful not to wake him up.

The next morning at breakfast Jasmine longed to tell everyone what had happened. Most of all, she longed to tell Aladdin who the Masked Defender was. She remembered her promise and didn't say a word about it.