Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Hope by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A few days later Jasmine was on the balcony of the bed chambers she shared with Aladdin. Suddenly the Masked Defender came down in front of her.

"You scared me."

"Sorry."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see how you were doing."

"Great. I can't say the same for Aladdin. He's still mourning."

"I heard about what happened."

Before Jasmine could say a word she heard a familiar gasp behind her. She whirled around to see Aladdin standing a few feet away.

"Jasmine, who is he?"

"Aladdin, this is the Masked Defender."

The man held his hand out to Aladdin. The prince shook it. Then he went back into the room.

"I better go before someone else sees me."

The Masked Defender got on the railing. He winked at Jasmine, jumped down onto the tree, and disappeared from sight.

A few weeks later the gang was out in the marketplace at night. They heard a sound come from the roof of a building.

Carpet flew them up there. They hid and looked to see what had made the noise. They gasped quietly.

The Masked Defender was fighting with Sa'luk! He was knocked down.

Aladdin tackled Sa'luk before the thief could kill the Masked Defender. Sa'luk threw him off and knocked him out.

The Masked Defender slammed into Sa'luk before he could kill Aladdin. The fight continued.

Aladdin regained consciousness to see the Masked Defender and Sa'luk dangerously close to the edge of the roof. Both were bleeding in many places.

The Masked Defender knocked Sa'luk over the side. Sa'luk grasped the edge. The Masked Defender took hold of Sa'luk's hands and got ready to pull them off the edge.

"If I go, I'm taking you with me." Sa'luk growled.

He suddenly grabbed the Masked Defender's wrists and launched his weight backwards! The Masked Defender screamed as he was pulled off the roof.

The gang all winced when they heard the two sickening thuds of the men hitting the ground below. They rushed down to where they lay.

Sa'luk was dead. The Masked Defender was barely alive.

Jasmine rushed over, dropped to her knees beside him, and cradled his head in her lap.

"Jasmine, what are you doing?"

The Masked Defender's eyes fluttered open.

"I think it's time they knew the truth. Pull the veil down."

Jasmine pulled the veil down, and the others gasped in shock.

"Dad?"

"It's me."

Cassim winced, clearly in great pain.

"Jasmine, you knew all along didn't you?"

"I only knew for a few weeks."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I promised Cassim I wouldn't tell anyone."

"Lets get him back to the palace."

"No, Aladdin."

"Dad, if we don't get help you'll die. I thought I had lost you once. I won't lose you for real."

They rushed Cassim back to the palace. The sultan made him a free man in Agrabah.

The royal physician took care of Cassim right away.

About a month later he was fine.