Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love and Loyalty II by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim gradually regained consciousness. He moaned, opened his eyes, and lifted his head. He was in a dungeon. Not very far away lay Diana and Iago.

Cassim rolled over onto his back and sat up. He gingerly rubbed the back of his head.

Diana and Iago awoke.

"Where are we?" Diana asked when Cassim came over to her.

"I don't know."

"I see our guests are awake finally."

"I take that back. I know exactly where we are and who's behind it."

Cassim looked over at the shadows outside the cell.

"Mozenrath."

"Bravo, Cassim." Mozenrath said in a mocking tone as he stepped out from the shadows with Xerxes.

"What do you want?"

"You made me look like a weakling. You shall pay ever so dearly for that."

"How will you make me pay?"

"By taking away something very precious to you."

Diana suddenly felt Cassim's strong, muscular arms tighten their grip around her.

"You don't mean..."

Mozenrath nodded.

"By killing the woman you now love."

Diana moved closer to Cassim.

"I won't let you do that, Mozenrath."

Mozenrath merely blasted Cassim into the cell wall. The former King of Thieves struck his head with a great force and knew nothing more!