Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love and Loyalty II by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim slowly awoke hours later. He remembered what Mozenrath was planning to do and sat bolt upright. Iago turned to him.

"Cassim, are you okay?"

"We have to get out of here and save Diana."

"No."

"What do you mean 'no', Iago?"

"It's too late. She's already gone."

Cassim's face drained of all color. Tears welled up in his dark brown eyes and began to flow down his handsome, bearded face.

"Mozenrath will pay for what he has done."

"How is that?"

Cassim whirled around to see Mozenrath standing in the cell! He lunged for him but was stopped short.

He was chained to the wall!

Cassim struggled against the chains.

"You can't break these chains."

Cassim suddenly hurled his Hand of Midas dagger at Mozenrath and killed him!

The chains disappeared. Cassim and Iago went outside. The mamluks were gone as well.

Iago got the gang, and Genie, at Cassim's request, poured oil all over the city. They burned the buildings, but the castle was untouched.

"Genie, cover the castle in oil."

Genie did as he was told. He put wood around the base and poured oil on that.

Cassim took the last torch from Aladdin.

"I don't know if you can hear me, Diana."

Cassim paused for a moment. He sniffed and wiped away a few tears that were running down his face.

"This is for you."

He set the wood on fire. The next moment the wood and castle burst into flames! Cassim threw Mozenrath's gauntlet into the fire.

They all stayed and watched the fire. As they watched the castle burn they looked at Cassim for a moment. Tears were streaming down his face. It was clear that he wasn't trying to hold them back. Aladdin put his arm around his father's broad shoulders.

He didn't know his father's pain and sorrow so there was little he could do to comfort him.

Finally the fire went out. The castle was nothing but a large pile of ashes!

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light. When it was gone they saw Diana standing in the middle of the remains of the castle!

"Diana!"

Cassim raced over to her, swung her off her feet, and kissed her lovingly.