Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Father and Son by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Aladdin clung to the small ledge desperatly. It was starting to break. Up above him was Cassim.

The former King of Thieves was laying on his stomach at the edge of the cliff, reaching his hand down to Aladdin.

"Aladdin, grab my hand."

"No! I can get out of this myself!" he snapped.

"Please just grab my hand."

"No!"

The ledge was cracking.

"Aladdin, there is no way for you to get out of this yourself. Take my hand. Just this once accept my help. If you don't take my hand you'll fall and die. Do you want to do that to Jasmine?"

Aladdin reached up and grasped his father's hand. Just as he did the ledge broke.

Cassim, upon being as strong as two champion fighters, pulled his son up to safety easily. Aladdin flopped down on the ground.

"Thanks, Dad."

"Your welcome."

"I was too proud to admit this, but I need you now more than ever."

Cassim sat down beside Aladdin and put his arm around his shoulders.

"I'm here for you."

"When this is over will you come back with me to Agrabah?"

"I'll have to think about that one."

They made camp since the sun was already going down. They awoke early the next morning, ate breakfast, tacked up their horses, and set off.