Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Father and Son by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Finally they arrived where the gang was being held captive. It was a strange land. It was much cooler than the desert.

Mirage's fire cats blocked them from reaching the gang.

"Bravo."

The two whirled around to see Mirage standing a few feet behind them.

"Mirage."

"Bravo, you two. You did better than I thought. You still won't win."

"I've heard that thousands of times. It's really old."

Mirage blasted Aladdin back.

"Aladdin!"

Cassim drew his sword and took the shield from his back. He stepped in-between Mirage and Aladdin.

"Leave him alone, Mirage."

"I'll deal with you first."

The fire cats disappeared.

Mirage made two swords appear in her hand. The gang watched as Cassim and Mirage began to fight.

Casim proved to be very skilled in using a sword and shield. He used both to block and attacked very well with his sword.

Aladdin freed the gang using Abu's lock picks. They all watched as Cassim and Mirage fought.

Before any of them knew it Cassim was standing at the edge of a cliff.

Suddenly he leaped high up in the air and flipped over Mirage. He spun around the moment his feet touched the ground and blocked her attack.

Then Mirage used her magic to send Cassim over the side of the cliff! She froze Carpet and Genie so they couldn't save him.

Aladin attacked Mirage in rage. After a long while his shield was knocked from his hand!

Suddenly they heard the sound of galloping hooves and a horse's neigh. A horse and rider appeared up on the hill. The gang lifted up a joyous shout.

It was Cassim! He was still alive!

Cassim galloped down the hill and struck Mirage with his sword.

"You may have won this time, but I will destroy you someday." she said as she disappeared.

Cassim slipped off his horse. Aladdin flung his arms around his father. The next moment he let go and stepped back.

"You're soaked."

"I know." Cassim said between chattering teeth as he shivered.

The gang laughed, and Cassim smiled. Genie made a blanket appear, and Cassim wrapped it around himself.

"Thanks." he said once again between chattering teeth.

"Dad, will you come back to Agrabah with us?"

The sultan came over.

"Cassim, I am going drop all charges against you and make you a free man in Agrabah."

Cassim looked at the gang.

"Alright. I'll go back with you."

"And stay?"

"Of course I'll stay, Aladdin! I'll stay 'til the day I die!"

Cassim happily spent the rest of his life in Agrabah with his son, daughter-in-law, and friends. He proudly watched his grandchildren grow up, helping them in times of need. He died peacefully in his sleep at the age of ninety-five.