Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Hands of Time by Soohe
[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Chapter 2: Another Time


“Jasmine….Jasmine!”


The sultan’s voice echoed over the land, breaking the eerie silence of the night. No reply came, only a cold silence.


Cold panic drowned the sultan in doubt as his voice grew hoarse and tired…yet still no sign of Jasmine came.


The guards were already out looking, but so far no hope of finding the princess had turned up.

He peered out into the night with nothing but fear in his own soul, the last of his hope slowly fading into doubt…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The sorcerer carefully laid the princess on the bed and brushed a stray of dark silky hair from her eyes, memorized by her beauty.


She breathed deeply in sleep, filled with only dreams and not aware of what was to come.



Soundlessly he left her as she lay, disappearing into the shadows. His heart beating with his own cruel nature and his soul consumed by nothing but hatred and jealousy…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jasmine opened her eyes as if waking up from a trance and quickly took in the room she was in. The walls were black and sapphire, swirled with faint traces of gold and silver while a large mirror sat on a dresser that vaguely resembled the one she had at the palace.


“What is this place?” she wondered out loud, curiosity overshadowing the fear inside her.


“The Land of the Black Sands…” answered a dark and low voice. She quickly turned towards the voice and a man appeared from the darkness as if from another time.


Her eyes shimmered with a trace of fear.


“Welcome princess…to my domain….”