Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Living Life by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim was walking through the menagerie when he heard a familiar voice.

"Daddy!"

He turned around, bent down, and opened his arms. Iasbel jumped into them.

The three year old girl loved the feeling of her father's strong arms around her.

Cassim started to tickle her. She giggled and tried to get away. Cassim held onto her and kept tickling her.

"Daddy, stop."

Cassim stopped and looked at her with a mischevious grin on his face.

"Why?"

Isabel began to tickle him back! Cassim laughed, lost his balance, and tumbled over into the grass.

"Alright! Alright! You win!"

Isabel stopped tickling him and got off. Cassim sat up and looked at her. He suddenly whistled.

Carpet came flying into veiw. Cassim got up, picked Isabel up, and got on Carpet.

They flew over the busy city and out into the desert. After a while Isabel yawned.

"I think it's time for someone to take her nap. Carpet, head back home."

Carpet flew back to the palace. Isabel was already asleep by the time they got back home.

Cassim carried her to her room and put her on her bed. He covered her up and silently left the room.