Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Together II by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
It was early morning, just after dawn. Cassim and Carina awoke at the same time. They kissed good morning and got dressed.

Carina lay back down on the bed. Cassim stood at the foot of the bed, looking at her. Suddenly a boyish, mischevious grin came to his face. Carina saw it.

"What?"

"You might want to move over."

"Huh?"

Without warning Cassim literally dove back onto the bed. The next moment Carina was on top of him! They both laughed.

Carina leaned down and began kissing Cassim.

Cassim put his arms around her. Carina slipped her arms around his neck. The next thing they knew they were falling off the bed! As they fell the back of Cassim's head hit the nightstand!

He didn't even notice.

They stayed in the same position on the floor, still kissing!

Iago was awaken by a thud! He jumped up and flew toward Cassim and Carina's room. They door was ajar so he opened it a little more, looked in, and froze.

Cassim was on the floor, Carina was on top of him, Cassim's arms were around Carina, and Carina's arms were around his neck. They were kissing, their kisses quick, constant, and one right after the other.

Iago's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. Suddenly he felt as though he was going to sneeze. He tried to stifle it but failed.

"Achoo!"

Cassim and Carina looked over and gasped.

"Iago."

Cassim sat with Carina still on top of him!

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I heard a thud."

Before Cassim could answer he became aware of the sharp pain in the back of his head and the feeling that some sort of liquid was running down his neck.

He put his hand to the back of his head. He felt something wet and sticky. He looked at his hand and gasped.

"What is it?"

Cassim showed them his hand.

There was blood on it!

Carina looked at the back of his head. Then she moved his hair aside to see that blood was slowly trickling down the back of his neck! She wiped away the blood and put a bandadge on his head to stop the bleeding.

"How did that happen?"

"I hit my head on the nightstand as we fell."