Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Together II by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Later that day Cassim and Carina were out enjoying an afternoon ride. Suddenly Mozenrath appeared in front of them!

"Mozenrath!"

"Hello, Cassim. Hello, Carina."

"You know who I am?"

"I know all about you."

"What do you want, Mozenrath?"

"I'm getting there, Cassim."

Mozenrath took out a pouch. He poured some dust of some sort into his gauntlet covered hand. He looked at Carina.

"Though now mature bare more children, but with each birth bare more pain than the last."

He blew the dust into Carina's face! She coughed twice.

"What did you do? What were you talking about?"

"Carina has just been curse."

"What?"

"She is able to have more children, but with each birth she will be in even more pain than the last. That includes the first child after the curse. She will be in more pain that she was when Aladdin was born."

Mozenrath disappeared before either of them could say a word.

Iago got Genie, who came to the layer right away. Cassim explained what had happened.

"Genie, is there anyway to lift the curse?" Carina asked.

"The curse is designed to end when you turn fifty. There is no way to lift it. I'm sorry."

"Thanks, Genie."

Genie went back to the palace. About a month later Carina was always feeling sick in the morning. Both she and Cassim had a feeling that they knew why, but they decided to have Genie run some tests just to make sure.

Cassim and Iago waited outside Cassim and Carina's bedroom for about an hour. Then Carina and Genie came out.

"Well?" Cassim asked as he stood up.

"I'm pregnant."

Iago fainted, falling off Cassim's shoulder. Luckily Cassim caught him.

"Why does that not surprise me?"

"It was obvious to both of us."

Cassim couldn't help but chuckle.

"You're right. Thanks, Genie."