Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Ties of Love and Hate (sequel to Forever in our Hearts) by Soohe
[Reviews - 13] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
hey...yes another sequel...even though i thought Forever in our Hearts was the last! lol.

anyways please just tell me what you think and feel free to write me (princessbeauty777@yahoo.com)

thanks guys ;)
Ties of Love and Hate



Chapter 1: New Horizons


“I can’t believe that it’s finally over,” Jasmine said softly, wrapped protectively in Aladdin’s embrace. He just looked at her, wonderment in his eyes, a flicker of sorrow shining in the depths of his heart.


“What?” she asked him.


He shook his head, clearing the thoughts that hung with doubt in his mind.
His words were soft and sincere.


“I almost lost you Jasmine….to a man that would hurt you without thinking. I should have been there to save you…”


Jasmine took his hand, looking with curiosity and determination in her eyes.


“Aladdin none of this was your fault,” she started and she paused when she saw the worry in his eyes. “besides,” she nudged him playfully, “you can’t always be the one to save me, I have to fight for myself sometimes Aladdin.”


Aladdin just smiled, his eyes unreadable and shadowed by the night as they headed towards Agrabah.


“Well it’s over. You’re safe now, that’s all I really care about Jasmine,” he replied as he lightly kissed her forehead.


As Jasmine rested her head against his shoulder she closed her eyes, relief overflowing her mind and soul. Her heart breathed a sigh of hope.


Aladdin stared off into the night still lost in his own thoughts…the image of Ruini and Jasmine kissing never leaving his mind. He wondered slightly if it had meant anything. After all, he was just a commoner, and Ruini had been a sorcerer, the most powerful one in the seven deserts. He could have given her anything, he thought resentfully.


As Agrabah appeared out in front of them, he wondered silently if they had seen the last of the sorcerer…




~~*~~~~*Note: i want to personally apologize to my readers...i promise i will try extra hard to not make the same mistakes that i have...please contact me if you have any thoughts on this. Truly am sorry guys.