Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Ties of Love and Hate (sequel to Forever in our Hearts) by Soohe
[Reviews - 13] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +



Chapter 2: Truth Never Dies


Two weeks later…


Mozenrath looked over his land shrouded in its own endless darkness, his expression far away and distant.


“Tell me Mozenrath….have you really turned to good now, or is it all just a front?” came a familiar and unwelcome voice.


The sorcerer spoke without turning, his voice tired and worn. His own strength was draining faster with every day and his powers were weak, too weak to fight him.


“What have you come here for?”


The man just smiled, a cool carelessness in his manner and a dark intensity in his gaze.


“You’d do anything to get your powers back, am I right?” the stranger inquired, confidence surrounding his voice and he approached Mozenrath as if he knew already that he would win.


Mozenrath now turned to face his foe, his arrogance gone and replaced subtly with a bitterness and confusion.


“I don’t have time for your games. Leave and never return.”


The man laughed easily, despite Mozenrath’s serious tone.


“You didn’t answer my question Mozenrath. And I have an offer impossible to refuse…”


His voice drifted off, as he waited patiently for the sorcerer’s reply.

Mozenrath’s eyebrows raised slightly, his interest getting the better side of him.


“What do you want?” he asked, curiosity lining his voice.


The man smiled coldly, a raging fire burning within the depths of his soul with fierce destruction.


“What you want…revenge.”