Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Early Adventures by Cassimfan
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't Cassim, Carina, or Aladdin. Cassim and Aladdin belong to Disney. Carina belongs to another fanfiction author.
"Daddy!" four year old Aladdin called.

"What?' asked twenty-five year old Cassim.

"I'm hungry." the little boy whined.

"You just ate!" his father responed.

"Not an apple."

"Just a minute."

"Cassim!" called twenty-five year old Carina.

"Huh?"

"Could you get me one too?"

Cassim gave a sigh that part groan.

"Okay."

Cassim went down to the marketplace and carefully stole three apples when no one was looking. He raced back to the hovel. He gave Aladdin and Carina their apples. He sat down at the "window" and looked at the palace while he ate his apple.

A few days later Cassim and Carina awoke to find Aladdin missing!

"Aladdin!" his mother called.

"Aladdin, where are you?" Cassim yelled.

"Where could he be?"

Cassim did his best to reassure his wife, though he was very worried himself.

"Help!" came a little boy's scream.

Cassim and Carina looked in the direction it had come from. They saw the figure of a man carrying a little boy, running from the gaurds.

"Daddy! Mommy! Help!"

"Cassim, it's Aladdin."

Cassim came back to reality.

"Stay here, Carina. I'm going after them."

"Be careful. Bring him home safely."

"Don't worry. I will."

Cassim raced out of the hovel and climbed onto a roof. He leaped from one roof to another, chasing the man carrying Aladdin. He closed in on the man quickly.

As the sun rose higher Cassim could see the terrified look on Aladdin's face. Aladdin looked up and saw Cassim running after the man.

"Daddy! Help!"

The man looked back over his shoulder.

"Put my son down!"

"Not a chance. He will make an excellent snack for my pets."

Cassim stopped in his tracks for a moment. Then he shook his head and ran after him again.

The few moments had given the man the lead he needed. He leaped down from the roof and disappeared into a portal! The portal closed before Cassim reached it!