Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Early Adventures by Cassimfan
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
I don't own Mozenrath or Destain. Destain belongs to another fanfiction author. Mozenrath belongs to Disney.
The alley was empty. There was no sign of Aladdin or the man that had grabbed him. Cassim ran back home as fast as he could.

Carina turned at the sound of running footsteps coming closer. Cassim stopped in the doorway, breathing heavily. He was alone!

"Where's Aladdin?"

Cassim, exauhsted, stumbled into the roof and flopped down onto his mat.

"The man disappeared into a portal with him. It closed before I reached it."

"He's gone?"

Cassim sat up and nodded. Carina began to cry. Cassim got up and sought to comfort his wife.

"Carina, we'll get him back. I promise."

Carina calmed down and wiped away her tears.

"Lets go see what we can find out about this man."

The two went into the marketplace. As they were walking through the streets Cassim suddenly stopped and gripped Carina's arm.

"What is it?"

Cassim led her over to a "wanted" poster.

"That's him. That's the man that kidnapped Aladdin."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. His name is Destain. he is Lord of the Land of the Black Sand and a powerful sorcerer."

"A sorcerer?! What are we going to do?"

"We're going to find this Land of the Black Sand and get Aladdin."

A young guard, who was off duty, took them to the borders of the Land of the Black Sand. Cassim and Carina thanked him and entered the dark land.

Carina shuddered and moved closer Cassim. An errie cry shattered the silence.

Cassim drew his sword and was ready to fight. What looked like a zombie came towards them!

"What is that?!"

"I don't know."

Hundreds of them surrounded the young couple. They were about to attack when a voice called out.

"Now, now, my servants, that's no way to treat our guests."

Destain himself appeared before them. The zombies sank down into the sand.

"So sorry about that. My mamluks aren't very threatening unless there are thousands of them."

"Mamluks?"

"My undead servants. They fall apart very easily."

"Uh-huh."

"What brings to my kingdom?"

"You have our son."

"Your son?"

"Yes. That four year old boy you kidnapped from Agrabah."

"I thought you looked familiar." Destain said to Cassim.

"Where is he?"

"Come inside. If he is anywhere in my home he will be in the castle."

Cassim didn't put away his sword though.

"I assure you that you won't need your sword."

Destain snapped his fingers, and Cassim's sword disappeared!

"Follow me."

They followed the sorcerer into the castle. The mamluks at the main doors fell back as Destain came near.

"This is your home?"

"Yes it is."

Cassim was too busy looking at the paintings on the walls that he didn't watch where he was going.

CRASH!

The vase shattered. Destain turned around at looked at the pieces of the vase.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's alright. My student will take care of that."

"Your student?"

"Mozenrath!"

"Coming, Master!"

A little boy about Aladdin's age came running into the room. His hair was ebony black, and his skin was very pale.

"Yes, Master?"

"Clean up the pieces of the vase."

"Yes, Master."

Mozenrath began to pick up the pieces of the broken vase. He reached for one a little ways away and saw Cassim's boot.

The boy stopped and looked up. He gulped quietly at the sight of Cassim. He could see that Cassim was *not* a man to be reckoned with.