Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love and Loyalty III by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Diana walked into the main room humming a love song. Cassim's dark brown eyes lit up at the sound of her voice. He smiled at her as she neared him.

Diana melted into his strong, muscular, loving arms.

"Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary." Cassim answered.

"Wow. One year already."

"Wow is right."

Cassim lovingly kissed her on the lips. He reached into his pocket after he pulled away and pulled out a box. He gave it to Diana.

Diana opened it and gasped. She lifted a diamond necklace. Cassim put it on her.

"I love it."

"I knew you would."

"I have a present for you."

"What is it?"

"You tell me,... Daddy."

Cassim froze when she said that. Her looked at her. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He shook his head and found his voice.

"How is that possible?"

"I have no idea, but it is. I'm pregnant."

Cassim swept her off her feet, swung her around and few times, put her back down, and kissed her again.

They ate breakfast and rode off to Agrabah to tell the gang.

The gang gasped in shock when Cassim and Diana told them the news. Aladdin fainted, but luckily Cassim caught him.