Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A Thousand Tears by Soohe
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A Thousand Tears



Chapter 1: Steal me Away



The sorcerer gazed at the princess as she read silently in her room and felt a cruel dark longing building within him. Something inside him desired her more than anything else he had ever had in his life…and he always got what he wanted.


If he had the chance he would take her now, and make it so she could never escape him…


Still something restrained his relentless yearning for her up until now, silently stopping him from acting on his desires. He wanted to wait for the right moment.


He had first seen her at a royal ball and the image of her stunning face had captured and awakened something inside him…and everyday the hunger grew.


He watched in anticipation, unnoticed and shadowed by darkness. Suddenly the princess looked up, as if suspecting that she was no longer alone. A moment later she decided it was nothing and went back to reading her book, a slight uneasiness filling her movement.


The sorcerer felt the urge to take her overwhelming and fought to hold it off. She was so innocent…untainted by the evils of the world…and he longed to steal away that innocence and take it as his own.