Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A Thousand Tears by Soohe
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Chapter 2: Suffer First


Jasmine opened her eyes, surrounded in endless darkness. Night came over her and she felt a cold icy wave of apprehension wash over her as her heart raced with a primal fear.


She wasn’t alone. She felt a presence in the room, a presence dark and unfamiliar.


“Who’s there?” she whispered in the barest of words. She hated herself for letting fear stun her.


“No one princess…but the nightmare you dream of…” came a dangerously soft voice of a male.


She felt her body tense up and pulled her covers tightly around her.


“Who are you!”


A face appeared from the darkness, glowing from the pale reflection of the moon, a face she would never forget.


Cold, black eyes stared back at her and held her captive. Hair like night fell into his eyes as he smiled with pure malice.


Before she could even react or move he had her pressed helplessly against her bed.


He put a finger to her lips, threatening her to silence.


“Someone you will never forget…”


She struggled against him, her arms raised to hit him across the face. He smiled even further and pinned her arms without an effort.


His body was so close to hers now, and Jasmine stared up to met his eyes. The very black desire and lust in them fell over her as he brought his face closer to hers.



“Don’t say a word…” he said to her brushing his lips across hers.


She turned her face from his in disgust. His laughter rang in her ears as night wore on.


“Oh I won’t hurt you yet…” came his voice and her heart jumped.


He reached out and forced her to look at him, his eyes consumed with rapaciousness. His hand caressed her face, his touch light and soft.

“I want you to suffer first…”