Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Trouble by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
NARRATOR: A father (see an image of Cassim), a son (see an image of Aladdin) seperated for twenty years then reunited by the hands of fate. A wrong turn throws them apart again. Aladdin is put in prison (see an iamge of Aladdin in the dungeon in chains) charged with committing high treason against Agrabah and all of the Seven Deserts! Only one person can save him now. His father (see an image of Cassim's face as he turning around)! But will Cassim dare return to Agrabah? Is his love for his son strong enough that he will risk everything, including his life, to set his son free?



(Carpet flies to the layer of the Forty Thieves with Abu. Abu screeches in his own way what has happened.)

CASSIM: Iago, what's he saying?

IAGO: Aladdin's in prison! He's going to be put on trial in two days and most likely killed!

(Cassim gasps in shock and horror.)

CASSIM: Not if I have anything to do about it.

IAGO: What are you going to do?

(Cassim grabs a coil of rope and a grappling hook.)

CASSIM: I'm going to Agrabah to save my son.

IAGO (Shouting): Are you crazy?! (Talking normally) Cassim, if you get caught you'll be killed.

CASSIM: I know, but I don't care. Aladdin needs me. I wasn't there for him for twenty years. I'm going to be there for him now. Are you coming or not?

IAGO: Sorry, but I'm staying here where it's safe.

(Cassim and Abu fly off on Carpet.)