Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Trouble by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
(Carpet puts Cassim down in the menagerie then goes inside with Abu. Cassim moves through the menagerie, keeping close to wall where he's hidden in the shadows. He sees Genie up ahead and grabs him.)

CASSIM (whispering into Genie's ear): Genie, calm down. It's just me."

GENIE (clearly confused): Cassim, what are you doing here?

CASSIM: I need your help to get Aladdin out of Agrabah.

GENIE: You mean break him out?

CASSIM: Yeah.

GENIE: It's impossible. Even if we do get down to the dungeon Al's cell in heavily guarded.

CASSIM: Who said anything about getting into the palace? Can we get to the window of his cell from the menagerie?

GENIE: Yeah. Why?

CASSIM: We'll get Aladdin out that way.

(Cassim slips through the window, the bars are off to the side. He slides down on a rope and opens Aladdin shackles with Abu's lock picks. While he's doing this Aladdin wakes up.)

ALADDIN: (shocked and confused): Dad?

CASSIM: Shhh.

ALADDIN: What are you doing here?

(Cassim pulls the now free Aladdin to his feet.)

CASSIM: Getting you out of here.

(Aladdin stops at that. There's a bit of anger in his eyes.)

ALADDIN: I'm not leaving.

(Cassim whirls around with shock in his eyes.)

CASSIM: Aladdin, if we don't get you out of here you'll be killed.

(Aladdin crosses his arms stubbornly.)

ALADDIN: I don't care. I won't leave Jasmine.

(Cassim sighs.)

CASSIM: Aladdin, Jasmine sent Adu and Carpet to get me so I could get you out of here. It was her idea.

(Aladdin still doesn't move. Cassim walks over to him.)

CASSIM: (sounding a little sad) I really hoped I wouldn't have to do this.

(Cassim suddenly knocks Aladdin out! He grabs the rope and signals Genie to pull him back up. Carpet flies Cassim and Aladdin to the layer.)