Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A voice is added by SweetApple
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Ok so I was thinking a seires that other fanfiction writers can write about Rajah in his own adventure sounded like a good Idea so now I made a seires! Oh and this is supposed to be a prologue so it will be short sorry ^_^ Well hope you like it. DRUM ROLE TO THE FIRST STORY IN THE SEIRES. *a drum roll starts* BUM BUM BUM bum...BUUUUM *Curtain opens*
Bored. So bored it’s not even funny. And Hot. I can’t forget about that. Living in the desert has its displeases. But! There is one good pleasure about living here, and that is the freedom to room around here. Where a tiger can be a tiger. Still, at times I need to be myself. I would like to roam around the world a little and to have a voice to speak to my friends. But dreams are for the sad and unpleased. I am not sad or unpleased; I am Rajah King of the tigers of Agrabah, well I am the only tiger of Agrabah. Sometimes I think there is no other way of living then living on the wild side. But I can’t do that. I am a trained tiger born and raised in a palace where everything is boring and the only thing fun is when Jasmine is not with her boyfriend Aladdin. I mean I like him and everything, but he steals her away from me and I want her too. Oh well, life is not always good.