Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Lost Memories by Soohe
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
as always R & R ;)
Lost Memories


Chapter One: Illusions

The warm rays of sunlight drifted to the princess’ sleeping form as she rested peacefully in the serenity of her dreams. She sighed contently as thoughts of pure happiness washed away the nightmares of yesterday and brought forth a new day.


A man beside her smiled easily as he watched her sleep, his eyes burning with a strange and fierce intensity. Darkness crept over his handsome face as he reached out and traced the lines of her beautiful face, as if they were true lovers, lost forever in the bliss of forgotten dreams.


But dreams were nothing more than a faded reality, a mere fantasy. The dark sorcerer knew that dreams would not keep her safe…no matter how sweet.


He had taken her against her will…and he knew one day he would have to suffer the consequences…


Darkness stirred from within his heart as he leaned closer to kiss her, forcing away the thoughts of the past…