Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Family by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
A few weeks later Mozenrath attacked. Cassim flew out on Carpet to fight him.

Sahid and Hassan waited down below.

Cassim lured the young sorcerer to the ground. Sahid stood next to him.

Mozenrath gave a start at the sight of Sahid.

"We're twins." Sahid said.

Mozenrath fired a blast at Cassim, who easily dodged.

"You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, Mozenrath!" he jeered.

Mozenrath glared at Cassim.

"Do not mock me!" he yelled.

Cassim dodged the second blast and laughed.

"You proabably couldn't hit me if your life depended on it!"

This time Mozenrath did hit him!

"Okay, I take that back."

Sahid and Hassan helped Cassim up.

Mozenrath gave another start at the striking resemblence of the old man and Cassim and Sahid.

"Are you alright, Cassim?" Hassan asked, worried.

"I'm fine. I've been hit harder than that."

Cassim shoved Hsassan out of the way, and he and Sahid dove out of the way of Mozenrath's next blast.

Before long it began to get ugly!

"Sahid, get Father out of here."

"What about you?"

"Go!"

Sahid and Hsaan began to hurry back to the palace. Mozenrth fired a blast after them!

"Father, Sahid, look out!" Cassim cried as he whirled around.

The blast hit Hassan! He fell forward with a cry of pain.

"Father!" Cassim and Sahid cried in unison.

Cassim rushed over and dropped to his knees beside his father and brother.

"Cassim, Sahid, look out for each other."

Hassan passed on before either of his sons could say a word!

The two men broke down. Once they stopped crying they faced Mozenrath.

"Mozenrath!" Cassim shouted.

Before he could move towards the sorcerer something hard hit him the back of the head! He fell forward and lay stunned for a few moments.

He opened his eyes to see Sahid kneeling beside him.

"Sahid, what hit me?" he asked as he began to get up.

Before he was even on his hands and knees Sahid suddenly struck him down!

"Sahid, what was that for?"

Sahid began to tie Cassim's hands behind his back!

"What are you doing?!"

"Sorry, but a hundred *million* dollars in gold is the reward money for the capture of the King of Thieves."

"What?! Sahid, you can't be serious!"

"I'm dead serious."

"Why?"

"The money, you idiot! It's not everyday you get a chance to get one hundred million dollars in gold!"

"So you would betray your own brother and turn him over to be killed?"

Sahid sort of shurgged.

"I guess I would."

"What would Father say?"

"Father knew about my plan and approved it."

Cassim was shocked and horrified. He had been betrayed by his brother *and* his father!

His heart tore.

Sahid lifted his up onto a camel and got on a another one.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To Bali."

Cassim didn't say a word, not even when the guards of Bali dragged him down to the dungeon! He didn't even try to resist!

Once he was alone in his cell, in chains, he wept bitterly.

The bitterness and pain of the betrayal was still fresh.

He wasn't sure how long he had been crying when he heard a familiar voice, a voice that made him want to scream.

"Cassim."

Cassim lifted his head and looked around wildly. Suddenly Sa'luk appeared before him!

The man put his hand over Cassim's mouth before he could scream.

"Shh!"

Cassim's eyes were wide with terror.

"I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth, and you're going to be quiet and listen, right?"

Cassim nodded.

Sa'luk took his hand away from Cassim's mouth. No sooner had he done that when Cassim let a scream of terror!

Sa'luk clamped his hand over Cassim's mouth again.

"Will you just shut up and listen!?!"

Cassim became quiet again.

"Listen, I am not here to haunt you, I am not here to scare you, I am not here to hurt you, I am here to *help* you!"

He took his hand away from Cassim's mouth again.

"Why would you help me?"

"Long story short, the immortal, blind seer, Fashir brought me back to life, turned me from bad to good, and made me appear here, after telling me what I was suppose to do and why."

Sa'luk freed Cassim from his chains and helped him up. He put a brown cloak over him and pulled the hood up. Cassim's face and clothes were hidden.

"Follow me."

They got out of the city and back to Agrabah.