Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
No Other Way by Soohe
[Reviews - 4] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
No Other Way




Chapter One: Forever Yours


Princess Jasmine looked with cool contentment at the setting sun as it cast rays of violent orange and red over the desert sands. Emptiness filled her heart with unspeakable measure as another day ended…and night soon came with deadly certainty.


She shut her eyes, as if the action could suddenly and quickly erase the memory of the last few days and it sink forever into the darkness…never to be seen again.


“The lives of your people can be spared…”


The dark echo of the man’s voice echoed without end in her heart and mind. They wrapped around her and left her with nothing but despair.


She had promised to surrender herself to save her kingdom and yet in her heart she felt the surrender was just the beginning…