Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
No Other Way by Soohe
[Reviews - 4] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
yeah finally updated ;)
Chapter Two: Holy Union


“Do you Jasmine, princess of Agrabah, take Lord Mozenrath, to be your lawful wedded husband?”

Jasmine’s eyes looked into the distance, unfocused and blurred. She swallowed her pride and took a long deep breath, knowing the sacrifice had to be made.


“I do.”


The priest nodded solemnly and took both of their hands, and the union was finally complete.


“You may kiss the bride,” the priest’s voice said softly.


Mozenrath leaned forward as Jasmine did unwilling. The kiss was soft and passionate. But deep within Jasmine felt her heart give away and freeze with helplessness against his touch. She was his now.



As she walked down the aisle to her new fate, brief glimpses of her past seemed to swarm around her, threatening to drown her in despair.


Who would have predicted that she would marry such a ruthless sorcerer and become Queen of the Seven Deserts?


Mozenrath had finally done it.


He had conquered the Seven Deserts and now no one but Jasmine stood in his way.