Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Lesson by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer

- Text Size +
Cassim and Iago arrived at Mozenrath's castle. Using his grappling hook, Cassim climbed up onto the window sill of one of the windows of Mozenrath's lab. He saw Jasmine trying to wake an unconsious Aladdin and Mozenrath walking towards a machine with Ali.

Aladdin awoke and tried to get Ali but was knocked back by a blast of Mozenrath's magic.

Mozenrath put Ali on some sort of table.

"He's gonna try to go into Ali's body like he tried to do with Al." Iago whispered in horror.

Without thinking of the consequenses, Cassim leaped down from the window sill. His feet collided with Mozenrath's back!

The sorcerer tumbled to the ground.

"Dad!"

"Cassim!"

Mozenrath turned to Cassim.

"Who are you?"

"Cassim, the former King of Thieves, also Aladdin's father."

Mozenrath sought to blast Cassim. Cassim easily dodged the blast.

He pinned the sorcerer to the floor.

"Aladdin, quick, get Ali!"

Aladdin grabbed Ali and gave him to Jasmine.

"Dad, the gauntlet! Get the gauntlet! It's his source of power!"

Cassim tried to pull the gauntlet off. It glowed bighter than Aladdin, Jasmine, and Iago had ever seen in glow before!

Cassim screamed as the magic shot through his body. The pain caused him to release Mozenrath's arm and roll of him.

Cassim got to his feet and charged Mozenrath. Mozenrath blasted him into the wall!

Cassim struck his head with a great force and knew nothing more!

Aladdin, Jasmine, and Iago gasped when they saw Cassim fall limply to the ground.

"Dad!"

"Cassim!"

Jasmine, still holding Ali, and Iago rushed over to the former King of Thieves. Aladdin glared at Mozenrath.

"This time you've gone too far, Mozenrath!"

He attacked the sorcerer.

Meanwhile Iago and Jasmine were trying to wake Cassim. He slowly came to. Finally he groaned and got to his knees. He rubbed his head.

"Ow. I'm gonna feel that tomorrow."

Aladdin's cry of pain caused them to turn.

Aladdin hit one of the pillars.

Enraged Cassim attacked Mozenrath. Aladdin came to help him.

"Dad, destroy the machine! I'll deal with Mozenrath."

Cassim found himself zig zagging towards the machine, dodging blasts of magic.

He put a grenade in it then ran back.

"Get down!"

He quickly covered Jasmine and Ali. The machine exploded with a deafening BOOM!

Once the dust settled Cassim backed up, coughing. He had just stopped coughing when Jasmine yelled to him.

"Cassim, stop Aladdin!"

Cassim whirled around, leaped forward, and grabbed Aladdin's wrists, stopping him from killing Mozenrath.

"Dad, let go!"

"Aladdin, this isn't right."

"He murdered hundreds, mabey even, thousanbds of people."

"I know that, from what Iago told me. Aladdin, if you kill him you'll be as much of a murderer as he is. You're not avenging someone, because he didn't someone you knew or cared about."

Aladdin was silent.

"Please, son, put your sword away. Do it for me."

Aladdin tightened his grip on his sword.

"If you won't do it for me, do it for you friends."

Aladdin tightened his grip so his kuckles were white.

At his wit's end, Cassim tried one last thing.

"Aladdin, do it for Jasmine, Ali, and all your children to come. Do it for yourself. If you kill him you will live the rest of your life knowing you're amurderer. This day will haunt 'til you die if you kill him. I don't think Jasmine wants to go through knowing that her husband in a murderer. Do it for her."

Aladdin dropped his sword. Cassim let go of his wrists.

Suddenly the prince burst into tears. He felt his father's strong, muscular, loving arms encircle him and pull him close. He buried his face in Cassim's shoulder and continued to cry.

For several moments the sound to be heard were the muffled sobs of Aladdin.

Finally he stopped crying.

"What do we do about Mozenrath?"

"We can't do anything."

They went back to Agrabah together. When the sultan was told of how Cassim had saved them he made him a free man in Agrabah and welcomed him into the palace. Before long Cassim was the new royal vizier.

He lived the rest of his life in the palace and died in the arms of his only son, Aladdin, at the age of ninety-five.