Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Love's Energy by MysticMeg
[Reviews - 5] Printer

- Text Size +
LOVE’S ENERGY
A Disney’s “Aladdin” fanfic


“Stop thief!” Rasoul came running down one of the crowded streets of Agrabah. He was followed by his usual pack of guards.
“Stop thief!” They huffed, having trouble keeping up with their physically fit captain.
The target of the chase ran ahead, jumping over fruit cars and ducking under other people. The young man then came to a dead end. “Perfect,” he muttered.
“We’ve got you know, street rat!” Rasoul grinned as he came up behind his prey.
The young man looked around helplessly when he saw an escape route. An old pile of barrels were stacked in the corner of the building.
“You’re trapped,” Rasoul mocked, “I have waited this for a long time.”
Rasoul moved in with the cuffs, when the man jumped up and used the guard’s shoulders as a catapult. Rasoul fell from the weight of the young man’s take-off. The man then climbed the pile of barrels to the top of the building’s rooftop. He pushed the barrels over onto the rest of the guards, knocking them senseless.
“Alright!” The man yelled with pride. He was about to take off across the rest of the rooftops when he felt something take his feet right out from under him. “Hey, what’s the big id-,” the man stopped. He looked up at the person who had grabbed him, who happened to be standing on a flying carpet!
“I don’t believe this belongs to you.” Aladdin quirked as he picked up the sack the man had been hiding. He poured the contents into his hand. “All of that, for these?” He whispered looking down at the two apples in his hand. He was about to arrest the boy himself when he felt himself flying through the air. He landed with a hard thud. Looking up, he saw the young man gathering up the apples.
“Out of anyone, I would expect you to understand this!” The young man yelled as he closed the sack. “I know who you are, street rat turned prince, Aladdin!”
“There’s other ways to get food other than stealing it!” Aladdin yelled back, getting up with the aid of carpet.
“Of course there is!” The young man returned, “But, there is underlying reasons with this situation.” He took off again when suddenly clasps appeared on his wrists.
“Hey Al, looks like the job is done around here… who’s for doughnuts?” Genie poofed into a New York looking police uniform. He was holding a box with scrumptious doughnuts in it.
“Thanks Genie.” He looked over at the young man, struggling to free himself from his clasps. Aladdin finally got a good look at the young man. He was young, maybe a year or two behind Aladdin. He had musty black hair, and a dark complexion. He wore billowy pants, with a deep black sash to hold them up. He had a strong build, and glowing brown eyes.
Aladdin’s thoughts were interrupted by a feminine voice coming from below the building. “Aladdin, down here!” Jasmine called to him. Carpet flew down and picked up the disguised princess. He flew her to the rooftop, and Aladdin helped her down. “So, I see we have got him.” She said looking over at the man, and then back at Aladdin.
“Be right back, Al,” Genie said as he flew down to help the disgruntled guards. Abu appeared from behind Aladdin, with the sack of apples.
Iago flew in and landed on the young man’s shoulders. “Next time you intend to steal something to eat,” he started “MAKE SURE IT IS WORTH IT!”
“Shut up, you worthless bird!” The man yelled back. Suddenly there were yells towards the bottom of the building where the guards were at before. Aladdin and Jasmine ran to the side, only to see that a net had been thrown on top of the group. Aladdin jumped on carpet, along with Jasmine and Abu to try and help Genie get the guards out.
“I don’t see it as worth it, I like them this way,” Iago smirked as he looked at Rasoul at the bottom of the heap.
“And I like my parrots soup-like!” Rasoul returned. Iago gasped and backed away. Then he started furiously tugging at the ropes.
Genie then turned into a giant pair of scissors. “This look just so isn’t you guys.” He started to snip everywhere.
Aladdin was helping pull away the strips of rope from the guards, when he looked back up to his hostage. He saw someone trying to unlock the locks with a lock pick. He jumped on carpet and flew back up to the rooftop once more.
A young girl, about the same age as the man, was trying to unlock his clasps frantically.
“And I thought Abu and I were the only ones with such a collection of picks.” Aladdin surprised the girl who turned to look at him. She made one last turn at the clasps, and they fell to the ground.
The young man grabbed his female accomplice and they took off for the nearest roof. Aladdin dove and knocked them both to the ground. The two men struggled, when the young girl grabbed a laying board for her friend to use. The young man picked it up and backed Aladdin up to the edge of the building.
“Who are you?” Aladdin asked, not keeping his eyes off the impending ledge.
“Jerem.” The other young man replied as he backed Aladdin closer and closer to end. “Fara, run!” He screamed to the woman.
“No! Not without you, he can’t take both of us!” She said back, not taking her eyes off Aladdin. Aladdin finally got a quick look at this thief now too. As he saw before, she was a few years behind him. She had silky, light brown hair. She also had a dark complexion, and she was definitely strong. She was wearing billowy pants, and a sleeveless halter top, again, they were held up with black sashes just like Jerem.
“Fara, please, do as I say!” He returned sternly. “The boy has a genie, and many more friends than we can handle. You’re already in a weakened state, how do you expect this to turn out?”
Before Fara could answer, Jasmine flew up on carpet, and attacked Jerem. She knocked him to the ground, and threw the board off the side. Fara dove into her, and the two women sprawled across the rooftop fighting like rambunctious cats. Aladdin went to help Jasmine, but Jerem stopped him. “You keep your hands off her, you hypocritical fool!” And the two men again started a fist fight.
Fara and Jasmine looked over again, when Fara went again to help Jerem. Jasmine quickly grabbed her wrist, but Fara was too quick to be caught so easily. She flipped her wrists quickly and gave Jasmine an enormous shove. Jasmine fell to the ground, when her brown cloak hood fell off. Fara recognized her immediately, and stood in surprise. “Princess Jasmine,” she stuttered.
Jasmine stood up quickly to retaliate for the previous shove, but Fara was off and running. She took off towards Aladdin and Jerem. She pulled them apart, and grabbed Jerem’s arm, tugging at it profusely. “Jerem, we must go, the princess is here. We should have known as soon as we saw Aladdin she wouldn’t be far behind.”
Jerem took a quick glance at Jasmine. He realized that the guards were loose, and there was no hope if they stayed around to fight a worthless fight. They bounded to the next roof and headed off.
Carpet hurried after them, and wound tight around Fara’s tiny body. Jerem noticed and turned around to help when a huge cage trapped them on top of the building. Carpet let Fara go, and slithered out to the rest of the gang, where Genie stood seeming to swallow the key to the cage. “Delicious!” He yelled just loud enough for Fara and Jerem to hear.
“That’ll teach them to steal from us!” Iago yelled, as he eyed the two apples Abu still had in his paws.
Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie floated over to the caged thieves. Jerem just banged on the bars, and turned to Fara in defeat.
“Guards, arrest these two, by order of the princess!” Jasmine called. She looked over at Aladdin, and noticed a twinge of hurt in his eyes. “Aladdin, what’s wrong?”
“Just a little reminder of myself I guess,” Aladdin started. “I was just like these two at one point, stealing food, and ducking the guards. I can sort of sympathize you know Jasmine?”
Jasmine just looked at her feet, and Aladdin knew she didn’t have the slightest clue at what he was talking about. He started to try and fix the situation when heard Jerem cry out.
“Fara!” He yelled, and Aladdin and Jasmine turned to see the young women collapse in Jerem’s arms. “Fara! Wake up, c’mon not again!”
“What’s the matter with her?” Aladdin asked in alarm.
“I don’t know, just leave us alone, I can take care of this!” Jerem returned. He placed Fara down in his arms, and gently stroked her face. “Come on Fara, come on, you can come out of this.”
Jasmine walked over to the cage. “Genie, release them. Please.”
Genie did as he was asked, and the cage disappeared into a glittery dust. “I hope you know what you’re doing Jas, this could be a trick.”
“I know,” she replied. “Carpet, please, take us back to the palace.”
Jerem looked up in confusion. He didn’t know that criminals were transported to the palace personally by the royalty. “It’s okay, leave us be.”
“That girl could need some immediate attention. Please, let the palace physician look her over.” Jasmine retorted.
Jerem looked back down to Fara, and gave up. He swallowed his pride, and placed her gently on carpet, climbing up to sit right next to her. Aladdin pulled himself up on carpet and helped Jasmine. They headed for the palace with Genie carrying Abu and Iago huffing after them.
The guards just stood there staring in amazement. “The sympathy towards these street rats is going to be the doom of Agrabah someday.” Rasoul murmured.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“NO! This cannot be!” The sorcerer yelled. “How is it every time I have an advantage, the street rat somehow falls on to it unknowingly?”
Mozenrath waved his gauntlet, and the magic rip in time disappeared. He paced back and forth for awhile before getting dizzy and sitting back down. “XERXES!” He cried at the top of his lungs.
The slithery flying slug came creeping into the throne room. He was cautious with his actions, knowing that his master was looking for something to take his anger out on. “Yes master?”
“Bring me some water, I’m getting dehydrated.” Mozenrath ordered. “And tell the mamlucks to start working harder on the tower. It won’t be much longer when my “power-source” is ready for draining.”
The rip in time opened up again in front of the tower as the slug slithered out the way he came. Mozenrath looked up into the palace, and watched as Aladdin, Jasmine, and Jerem sit outside one of the palace’s massive doors.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“How long will it take? What could he possibly be doing to her in there?” Jerem asked sternly. He paced back and forth, aggravating Jasmine and Aladdin as they sat there waiting for the palace physician to come out with news about Fara.
“This palace physician is the best in the land! Do not go about insulting my intelligence. What ever he is doing in there, it’s for the best. Please sit down before I strap you to the plant!” Jasmine returned.
Jerem looked at her, and she glared back. She didn’t hold him in the best of spirits, seeing how he was one of the thieves of Agrabah. Aladdin saw the intense stares of both of them. “I would just sit down there pal, she looks serious.” Aladdin suggested.
Jerem looked at Aladdin quickly, and then back at Jasmine. He made one more move, and sat down at the end of the bench. The physician opened the doors, and walked out solemnly. Jerem sat up immediately and spoke with demand, “What is the matter with her? Can I see her, is she ok?”
The physician looked from Jerem to Jasmine, who nodded approvingly. “Well, sir, I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”
“What do you mean, you don’t know!!!” Jerem cried out. “How could you not know, you are the best in the land!”
Jasmine looked over about ready to throw Jerem out the window when she noticed something. She saw the fear steel over his eyes. They looked watery, and they were wide open. Jasmine realized that Jerem loved Fara as Aladdin loved herself. Why hadn’t she seen it before? She then went over to Jerem, and touched his arm gently. “Please,” she turned to the doctor “Is she awake, may we see her?”
The physician answered with a nod, not taking his eyes of Jerem, who returned the stare. “Yes, your highness. She is awake, but weak. I’d advise that we keep the stress level to a minimum when we are in that room.” He bowed, and led the three into the room.
The room was very large, with beautiful curtains and tapestries throughout it. The windows let in a little breeze, and the light laid on the outside of the room, with a gentle stream into the middle. There, was a bed. Fara lay on the bed, limply trying to drink water from a little goblet on the table next to the bed.
Jerem walked up, and pulled a seat right next to her. Aladdin and Jasmine filed in, and stood near the ends. “How are you feeling now, Fara?” Jerem asked. “You really scared me.”
“I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” Fara whispered weakly. “I’m scared.”
“No, do not be sorry, or scared. We’ll make it through this. Nothing will happen to you, I promise. My life for yours, a promise I intend to keep.” Jerem picked her up in his arms and kissed her passionately.
Jasmine walked over, and tapped Jerem on the shoulder. Aladdin helped Fara up, and let her lean on him while she gained enough strength to stand. “I have been convinced,” Jasmine glanced over at Aladdin, “to cover the expense of the stolen items.” Jerem looked over at Aladdin with a prideful, yet thankful stare. “I would be honored and glad if you and Fara would please join us for dinner tonight.” Jasmine continued.
“That would be wonderful, your highness.” Fara replied quickly. “And please, except my apology for our earlier conflict. I just couldn’t stand to see Jerem hurt.”
Jasmine smiled warmly, and nodded forgivingly. She called for an attendant. “Ioza, please show our guests to their rooms, and give them some garments for dinner tonight.” The maid led the couple out of the room, and down the marble hallway.
Jasmine walked over and sat next to Aladdin on the bed. Aladdin sighed, “He really loves her.”
“Yeah, he really does. Reminds me of two other people that I know.” She smiled flirtatiously.
Aladdin looked down at her and let out a little laugh before wrapping his arms around her and following through with a tiny kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mozenrath again waved his gauntlet, and the rip in time that acted as his viewing glass disappeared. “They are going to tarnish my gem! The only thing that is going to sustain my power, and it is in that street-rat’s hands!” He growled. “I have to get it back, tonight.”
Mozenrath walked to the entrance of his castle, and summoned the rest of his power to his gauntlet, then set off for Agrabah. Xerxes slithered after him, and the mamlucks worked harder on the tower Mozenrath had ordered them to build.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

Jerem walked down the marble hallway to Fara’s room. He pulled tight at his new shirt, that itched from the silk. He stopped and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like royalty, something he had never imagined. His pants were made of black silk, with a white sash. His shirt was white silk with black outline. He liked the colors. He looked at his hair, he had tried to style it down, but his usual ruffle came back. He gave it up, and started back down the hall.
Fara pushed through the heavy doors, and looked down the corridors. She had no idea which direction she should be going. She thought about waiting for an escort, but her pride overwhelmed her, and she took off down the right one. She saw Jerem starting towards her, and she ran towards him. He swept her into his arms, and looked into her emerald green eyes. She looked stunning. Her brown hair was swept back into a loose ribbon. She was wearing a beautiful white two piece outfit that was trimmed with black just like his outfit.
Fara saw him staring, and tugged at her shirt trying to make it cover her midriff. She blushed profusely, “I don’t know how the princess wears these outfits everyday.”
“You look beautiful.” Jerem beamed. “Now, let’s try to find the kitchen in this maze.”
Fara laughed, and held his hand down the glowing corridor, unaware of the bright light that flashed behind her, or the sorcerer stepping out of it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Aladdin waited anxiously in the banquet room. He had dressed in his best outfit. He picked up a silver plate, and examined himself nervously in it. He had put on his best pants, the ones with out patches, and a purple vest with gold trim. He checked his hair, and tried to tone it down a bit.
“Well, I think you look handsome.” Jasmine quirked from the entrance to the room. Aladdin looked up startled, and his face turned beet red.
“Jasmine, umm… you look beautiful.” Aladdin stuttered. Jasmine beamed as she walked towards him. She had on a beautiful two piece, similar to her sea-green one. Although this one was a deep blue, with silver trim. Her bands and crown also savored the color scheme. Aladdin leaned in to kiss her when they were interrupted, as usual.
“So, where’s the chow there Al?” Iago wailed obnoxiously. Abu followed in and examined the empty plates, and squealed the same question.
Jasmine rolled her eyes, “Rajah was just wondering the same thing.” She sleuthed. Iago looked at her in fear, and then sat down without another word. Abu climbed up onto Aladdin’s shoulder, and shook behind his head. Jasmine just smiled and looked towards the entrance.
Jerem and Fara walked in, and smiled with relief. “Wow, this place is like a maze.” Jerem joked. “We sure got our work-out!”
Aladdin laughed, and Jasmine showed them to their seats. Aladdin and Jasmine sat across from eachother, with Jasmine on the right side of the head chair. Fara took her seat next to Jasmine, across from Jerem. Abu and Iago climbed in the nearest seats, and waited impatiently for the meal to be delivered.
“Where’s Genie?” Aladdin asked looking around. Genie was not one to miss a meal.
“Who cares, that means there’s more for the rest of us.” Iago retorted, as he fiddled with his silverware.
Aladdin was about to return, but it was time to stand for the Sultan. Everyone stood up for the old sultan to take his seat at the head of the table. Short after, the meal was brought in.
Jerem and Fara stared in awe, as they had never seen such a feast. There were hot breads and meats with fresh vegetables and fruits. Jerem waited to be served, and quickly started to eat with as much politeness as he could muster. Fara looked at her food, and started slowly. Her appetite was diminished because of her earlier event. She moved the food around, before taking small bites.
Jasmine noticed, and thought that small talk would help in this situation. “So, how long have you two known each other?” She asked.
Jerem swallowed his bite and answered, “About 4 years. Fara and I have been running these streets since we were 12.” Fara smiled at him. Jerem just stared. He didn’t understand why she didn’t eat. They would probably never get a meal like this again, she should be taking full advantage of it.
Fara stood up, and offered to get more drinks for the table. The sultan, quiet without the genie for entertainment, asked for more water. His cheerful outlook on things brightened the uncomfortable feelings that Jerem had been having. The sultan thought it was wonderful that a young woman would offer to do something even though the servants could have easily taken care of it.
Fara walked over to the buffet where the water jug was laying, but when she reached for it, she doubled over in pain. “Ouch, my stomach.” Fara grabbed her abdomen, and fell to the floor in pain. She started to cry and gasp for air.
Aladdin and Jerem started to run over to the little figure when a bolt of energy hit them in there chest throwing them back into the table. Jasmine ran to Aladdin and helped him up. Jerem struggled, and then started again, when another energy bolt threw him back again.
“Haha, you stupid fool, as if once weren’t enough!” Mozenrath appeared with another flash. He grinned widely, and smirked at Aladdin and Jerem’s pain.
“Mozenrath!” Aladdin stuttered. “What are you doing here?”
“Mozen-who?” Jerem asked. “Who’s this freak?” Mozenrath glared at Jerem and sent another zap towards the young man.
Jasmine ran to help Jerem up. “What do you want from us?”
Mozenrath smirked at the princess, “My energy source.”
Aladdin stood up, “What energy source? I don’t have anything of yours Mozenrath, just leave us alone!”
“Oh, you have nothing of mine, than what do you call this?” Mozenrath asked pointing towards Fara. “That’s it, right there, and you have, but I’m taking it!”
“You’re not taking her anywhere,” Jerem yelled, and took off towards Fara’s shaking body, but before he could reach her, she disappeared. He looked around to find where she had gone. He saw her reappear in Mozenrath arms. She struggled meakly, before falling limp.
“Leave her alone Mozenrath!” Aladdin and Jasmine yelled in unison. Mozenrath just laughed hideously, and then felt an irritating tickle on the back of his neck. He pulled at it, when Abu suddenly appeared in his clutches. He threw the monkey back into Iago.
“You irritating pests!” He pointed towards the animals, and the sultan. He trapped them into a huge lightening cage.
“Father!” Jasmine ran to him, only to be thrown backwards by the energy exerted from the cage. Aladdin ran to her, and helped her up. He whistled for carpet, who came soaring in.
“Carpet, let’s move!” He yelled as he flew towards Mozenrath. Mozenrath ripped through the time, and disappeared from view. “Genie!” Aladdin called, “Genie, we need you!”
“Oh, you mean, this Genie?” Mozenrath reappeared with a bottle. Inside was the genie, tightly squeezed into a round shaped bottle.
“Give her back, you freak!” Jerem yelled as he dove, but Mozenrath again disappeared.
All went silent except for the zapping noises from the cage. “GET ME OUT OF HERE!” Iago wailed. Abu screeched something incoherent, but it sounded about to the same effect.
“We have to go after her!” Jerem said quietly, tears welling up in his eyes. “We can’t let him take her from us.”
Aladdin and Jasmine quickly agreed, and jumped on carpet. “Don’t worry father, we will get you out of there!” She yelled over her shoulder.
“WHAT ABOUT ME?!” Iago yelled, but it had little use because carpet had already flown out of the window.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mozenrath again entered his kingdom at the base of the huge tower. The mamlucks looked and stared at their ruler holding the unconscious girl. “GET BACK TO WORK YOU IMBOSULS!” Mozenrath growled at them. The mamlucks quickly got back to their jobs.
Xerxes flew over to his master, and stuttered, “Master, tower is done. Is it time for reawakening.”
“Yes, Xerxes,” Mozenrath replied weakly. He then ripped the air again and disappeared and reappeared on top of the tower. “Now all we need to wait for, is the time.” He placed Fara down on top of a bed at the very point of the tower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carpet soared across the golden dessert, heading to The Land of the Black Sand, where Mozenrath reigned supreme. Jerem sat anxiously towards the front along with Aladdin looking for the first sign of black sand, or Mozenrath’s massive kingdom.
Jerem was thinking desperately how to save Fara when Jasmine’s voice broke his thoughts. “Jerem, how long has this been going on with Fara? You obviously have experienced that fainting spell before.”
Jerem looked down at his hands, and then towards Aladdin, who was obviously just as interested. He sighed, and started a long and interesting story. “Well, as I told you before, Fara and I have been running the streets for nearly four years now. We were both abandoned by our families, and learned to stick up for ourselves. Fara was always the smartest at knowing the streets, and taught me everything that I know today. We held jobs for a local fruit cart owner, which helped us sustain our needs without having to steal food to survive.”
“That obviously didn’t last to long, did it?” Aladdin asked.
Jerem just kept staring at his hands. “No, it couldn’t. One day, around a year ago, Fara started to become increasingly weak. She couldn’t work as hard as she used to, and I couldn’t because of my taking care of her. We soon lost our job, so again, we took to the streets. Fara kept getting weaker, and then she started having the fainting spells, which started lasting longer and longer. I didn’t know what to do, so I started to steal to sustain us. She would help a lot, the best she could.”
Jasmine just kept looking from Aladdin and Jerem as he finished his story. She felt serious sympathy for Jerem. He obviously didn’t want to steal, but what choice did he have.
Aladdin finally understood what he meant when Jerem had said there were “underlying reasons” in his stealing. He looked back down at the sand. “But what would Mozenrath want with Fara? Does she have this energy source he was talking about?”
Jerem shrugged his shoulders. “If she did, she didn’t tell me about it.” He looked back down towards the sand, when he started to see slithers of black throughout the gold. “Aladdin, is this it?” He asked in alarm.
Aladdin looked, and nodded, they were almost there. He just sat back up and wondered how he was going to do this without the genie, and wondered how Mozenrath had gotten the genie in the bottle in the first place.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mozenrath looked up at his enormous tower. It was nearly two stories tall, and made entirely of black glass. It was sturdy, but fragile, and perfect for concealing energy into one certain place. He smiled as he saw the figure at the very top. He knew it wouldn’t be long before he would again reign supreme as the most powerful mortal sorcerer of the Seven Deserts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fara slowly woke up. When she finally opened her eyes, she cringed at the pain still left in her stomach. She looked around when she noticed she wasn’t on solid ground. She stood up quickly, but dizziness took her over, and she sat back down. She looked down from the two story drop, and became nervous. “Heights, I hate heights” she murmured.
She looked around for an escape route, but the tower was made of solid glass, and it sloped almost straight down, there was no way she could make it down with out slipping off and falling. “Where am I?” She asked herself as she looked throughout the city. She saw a huge castle, and the city was cloaked in black. Even the sand was black, which gave the whole Kingdom an eerie feeling. She then looked down at herself. She realized she was no longer in the same outfit she had been in when she was captured by that flying freak. She was now in a long, tight fitting gown. It slithered on her legs, and was quite skimpy. It came up to her chest, with thin blue straps to hold it up. “Black and blue, how ironic?” She whispered.
Suddenly a flash of light blinded Fara. When she finally squinted to see what had happened she saw a figure standing in front of her.
“Sleeping Beauty awake?” Mozenrath smirked. Fara cringed. He was a young man, no older than Aladdin, but he was much more harsh looking. He had a pale complexion, and cold eyes that were black. He wore the same colors as the kingdom, and one of his hands was in a brown looking gauntlet. Fara thought that must have been where he shot the energy from when he beamed it at Aladdin and Jerem.
“What do you want with me, I’ve done nothing to you!” She screamed, and backed farther on her bed. The silk was slippery, and she had a hard time getting a good grip.
“Of course you have,” Mozenrath retorted. “You’ve done everything to and for me.” Fara cringed at his devilish smile. She then got an idea, she kicked her self up, and tried to push the man over the side. To her surprise, the man disappeared, and reappeared behind her, grabbing her wrists. The hand with the gauntlet tingled, and made Fara more and more tired.
“Mozenrath, get your hands off her!” Someone yelled out. Suddenly Jerem kicked Mozenrath right in the face, knocking him off the side of the tower. He caught Fara before she collapsed again, and put her on the carpet. Carpet soared off towards the ground.
The group hopped off, and looked for a sign of Mozenrath on the ground. Jasmine turned to look at Aladdin for an idea, when she saw Mozenrath appear behind him. “Aladdin!” She screamed pushing him out of the way. Mozenrath zapped some magic which missed the street-rat and hit the interfering princess.
Jasmine fell to the ground like a rag doll. Aladdin looked up, and ran over to her, trying to revive her. “Mozenrath,” he started, but he noticed the sorcerer was gone. A flash of light flashed above them when Mozenrath again appeared, holding the genie’s bottle in his hand. “What do you want?” Aladdin yelled again, stroking Jasmine’s arm.
“Life.” Mozenrath answered, looking again at Fara. Jerem just pulled her closer, and she clung to him for dear life. Mozenrath laughed, “You can’t save her, I will win this time.”
“She has nothing of yours,” Jerem returned.
“She is mine! She is my life force, the thing keeping me alive. I thrive on her life energy, and I need it all now!”
Jerem just stared down at Fara, who looked back up at him. “How is that possible?” He asked.
“Let me explain,” Mozenrath started again. “Sorcerers, such as myself need life forces to keep themselves sustained. I need someone strong and young for my new life-force, or I shall loose my gauntlet forever, and become just a normal mortal. I don’t intend on that happening.”
Xerxes slithered over to where Jasmine layed. “Princess, dead?” he asked.
“She better not be!” Aladdin yelled straight towards Mozenrath.
“Don’t worry, I don’t need her, she’ll be fine. I’ll make you pay personally.” Mozenrath smirked. He held genie, who looked hopelessly over the group.
Aladdin just stared, “How did you get him in there?” He ordered.
“How else, blackmail, of course.” Mozenrath smirked at the bottle. “It’s funny how you guys always want to play the martyr, the one who will sacrifice anything just to keep your friends alive.”
Genie again looked down at Aladdin and Jasmine, helplessly he tried to shrug.
Mozenrath again disappeared. There was a flash of light at the top of the huge monument, and Xerxes slithered up to meet his master. Jerem looked back towards Aladdin as he put Jasmine on the ground underneath a destructed building. Suddenly, he felt his arms go empty. He looked down and realized that Fara was gone! He jerked his head upwards when he saw she had reappeared at the top of the citadel.
Mozenrath put his gauntlet up in the air, and started to form an energy blast. He then made Fara float in the air, and started to drain her energy. Fara screamed in pain as the sorcerer drained any feeling out of her body.
Aladdin and Jerem jumped on carpet and headed for Mozenrath and Fara. Carpet dodged energy blasts streaming out of the gauntlet, and moved swiftly along the glass cover of the citadel. Fara screams became increasingly weaker and softer.
Aladdin peaked over the top and saw that Mozenrath was either unconscious or totally enthralled with his mission. He saw the bottle with Genie hanging off his belt. Aladdin dove for the bottle, when Mozenrath hit him with one of the most powerful balls of energy he had ever thrown. Aladdin was thrown off carpet, and was falling to the ground. Jerem took this time to grab the bottle from Mozenrath. He cracked it open and Genie zoomed out of it. He caught Al right before he hit the ground and tried to revive him.
Jerem and carpet kept dodging the sorcerer’s magic. Carpet got close enough to step off when he was knocked down to the ground. Jerem stood there, and Mozenrath turned to look at the boy, not stopping his stream of power sucking the life out of Fara.
Mozenrath’s eyes glowed, and he had light shining all around him. He was the most powerful anyone had ever seen him, and all his efforts were to destroy Aladdin and anyone who dared stand against him.
Aladdin, groggy and weak jumped back on to carpet and tried to get back up to help Jerem when a force field spread around the top of the building. It was like a dome of magic, and Aladdin realized that the mamlucks started to run for their “lives” and that Xerxes had disappeared. Jasmine still laid where she was and Genie stood over her protectively, he also couldn’t get through the force field. Aladdin gave up, and flew back over to his friends, knowing there wasn’t anything else he could do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“You stupid fool,” Mozenrath started, “you’ll never ruin this for me. She is mine, MINE!”
“Never!” Jerem yelled back, dodging the bolts of magic. “She belongs with me, not for you to use!”
Mozenrath just grinned and sent a huge blast of magic through the stream of energy connecting him with Fara. Fara screamed loudly and then she stopped suddenly. Her body went limp.
Jerem went furious when he saw this, and his heart took over his whole body. He acted only on impulse when he dove into Mozenrath. He grabbed the gauntlet, and the all the energy and magic stopped.
Mozenrath screamed as Jerem knocked him off of the citadel. He tried to grab onto the bed, but to no avail. He sent one more shove up, and knocked Fara and Jerem off the building. Jerem held Fara tight as he readied himself for the impact. He was surprised to land with a gentle thud, and realized that he had landed on carpet instead.
Carpet floated down to the ground, and Jerem picked up Fara’s body and kneeled on the ground. Fara didn’t move, she took in weak and short breaths as her body shook. Jerem started to cry. “Genie, can’t you do anything?”
“I’m sorry pal, but mixing magics could do worse damage than the original situation.” Genie looked away and floated back to where Aladdin stood with Jasmine in his arms. She started to wake up, and looked over at Fara and Jerem. Tears welled up in her eyes, and put her head in Aladdin’s chest. Aladdin just stroked her back, at a loss for words.
“C’mon Fara.” Jerem whispered. He tried to wake her up, but couldn’t. Suddenly Fara’s body gave up, and her head fell to the side. “No… NO!” Jerem screamed and he pulled her body up to his chest as sobs ripped through his body. He couldn’t believe that this was happening.
Jasmine started to cry harder, and carpet just huddled next to the Genie. Aladdin had no idea what to do.
Jerem suddenly looked up. He looked over to where Mozenrath had landed. Mozenrath just layed there unconsciously, while Xerxes floated overhead. Jerem saw the gauntlet and went over and picked it up. He put it on, and zapped the Xerxes to the ground as he tried to stop him.
“What are doing Jerem?” Aladdin asked. “That thing could kill us all, put it down.”
“NO!” Jerem screamed back. “If this thing can take energy, then it can give it too.” He put the gauntlet on Fara’s chest, and closed his eyes. Aladdin tried to stop him, when he zapped him back into Jasmine and Genie. Jerem turned back and started to pour his energy into the stream. He gave and gave until he was too weak to go on. He stopped and was blasted back from the impact.
He threw the gauntlet off, and ran back over to Fara. He picked her up, and realized nothing had happened. He placed her back down, put his head in his knees, and started to cry again.
“Jerem,” came a small voice from beside him, “Jerem, please.”
He looked down as Fara tried to pick herself up. “Fara!” He picked her up in his arms, and hugged her tight.
“Ow, ow, ow!” Fara laughed. “Little sore there bruiser.” She grabbed her bruised ribs, and then leaned in for a kiss.
Aladdin and Jasmine looked at eachother, and Genie and Carpet started dancing.
Jerem turned to the couple, holding Fara. “Thank you so much. I’m sorry for everything I’ve put you through, I just love her so much.” He said and looked back at Fara who just rested her head on his shoulder.
“Oh, I think I can understand,” Aladdin smirked and turned to Jasmine. She laughed.
“I think we both do.” She replied. She looked around, and noticed something. “Hey, where’s Mozenrath?”
The group looked over where the sorcerer had laid before. He wasn’t there, and either was the gauntlet.
“It doesn’t matter now, I don’t think we’ll be hearing from him for awhile, let’s just go home.” Genie said. They all boarded on Carpet, and headed for the palace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back at the palace, the Sultan, Abu, and Iago all sat in the cage. Rajah panted outside, and Iago taunted him. Everytime the tiger would go for the annoying bird, he would be zapped.
Suddenly the cage disappeared. Abu and the Sultan just watched as Iago continued to wiggle his butt and sing an irritating song to the tiger. Rajah growled menacingly. Iago winced and turned around. “Nice kitty, kitty, kitty. No, don’t, not the feather… no- ALADDIN!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The End