Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
True Love by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Cassim stood on the cliff where Aladdin had fought Sa'luk about a year before. The wind blew his hair and cape.

Carina came out. She put her hand on his arm. He turned to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Cassim pulled her closer she her back was up against him. He rested his chin on her shoulder. After a few momsnts he lifted his head. His lips traveled up the side of her neck, his beard causing her to giggle. As he went to kiss her cheek she turned her head so their lips mets.

They stood there, lost in a kiss of true love.

After they pulled apart Cassim ducked down, and Carina suddenly found herself on Cassim's back! She wrapped her arms around his neck and let him give her a piggy-back ride back inside.

Iago watched Cassim sort of trot around the layer with Carina on his back. Then Cassim stepped on his cape and fell.

They sat up laughing.

Later Carina was making cookies. Iago suddenly heard her yell from kitchen.

"Cassim, come bach here, you thief!"

He turned to see Cassim come running out of the kitchen with cookie in his hand. Carina was chasing him.

"What are you doing?"

Carina stopped. Cassim took a bite of the cookie.

"Ow! Hot!" he yelped.

Carina began to run towards him again.

"Uh oh."

Cassim took off running. Carina finally gave up. Cassim trotted back towards her, licking the chocolate from his fingers.

"You still make the best chocolate cookies."

"If you want one ask."

"That's no fun." he said with a teasing grin.

Then he kissed her.

"Nice, Mr. Chocolate-breath." Carina said after he pulled back.

"Hey!"

"Just statin' the truth."

Cassim just shrugged and kiss her again. This time it was a full, tounge action kiss.

His love for her poured into that kiss. Carina kissed him back.

Iago left the room so they could be alone.

The couple only noticed each other, so it wouldn't have mattered.