Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A New Life by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Cassim awoke to the chirping of the birds in the menagerie. The sun was shinning.

He got up and and went into his huge cloest. He grabbed his v-top, green t-shirt. It was so long it went a little ways below the small red sash. Its short sleeves revealed his muscular, deeply tanned arms, and the v-top revealed a part of his chest. He pulled on his brown pants ans the black boots. Then he brushed his hair and combed his beard.

He walked out onto his blacony, which gave him a perfect view of the whole city, stretched as he inhaled deeply, and let out a slow sigh of contentment.

It was a beautiful morning and going to be a good day.

He looked down at the ring of the third finger of his left hand.

It was the bronze ring of the general and turqoise jewel of the royal vizier.

He went downstairs and was greeted by the others.

He sat down next to Aladdin.

After breakfast he went for a walk in the menagerie. About an hour later he heard the sound of music. His heart began pounding with joy.

Princess Diana of Bali, his second love and new fiancée, was back with her paremts!

Cassim rushed inside to the throne room.

Diana and her parents came in with their royal vizier.

Diana glided over to Cassim, wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Cassim bowed to the sultan and sultana. The royal vizier seemed to be displeased.

"Your Highness, this is the Cassim you've told us about?"

"Yes he is."

"Isn't he the King of Thieves?"

"Former King of Thieves." Cassim, Diana, and the rest of the gang said at the same time.

They started laughing. Once they stopped they looked at the sultan and sultana.

"So you are the former King of Thieves?"

"Yes I am, Your Majesty."

"Then I want a price for the bride."

"Oh boy." Genie said.

Cassim glared at him, causing him to shut his mouth.

"Sorry about that, Your Majesty."

"It's alright. I want you to bring me the jewel of Dagger Rock. I want it before sunrise."

"The Sultan of Bali shall have the jewel of Dagger Rock before sunrise."

Cassim changed into his King of Thieves outfit and galloped off on his horse, Sabeek.

It was late in the afternoon when he reached Dagger Rock. He tied Sabeek and began to climb one side of the cliff that curved around Dagger Rock in the back and sides.

He reached the top around sunset. He scanned the area for the jewel. Then he saw it. It was on the very top of Dagger Rock!

Cassim knew he didn't have time to climb back down the cliff then climb up Dagger Rock.

He backed up as far as he could then ran towards the edge as fast as he could. He reached the edge he summonded all his strength to his legs and leaped off the edge! He flew through the air and hit the side of Dagger Rock!

He climbed up as fast as he could and got the jewel. Then he climbed down and galloped back towards Agrabah.

He reached the palace just as the grayness of dawn was filling the sky.

Everyone was impressed.

Months later Cassim and Diana were married.

He remained the royal vizier and general in Agrabah.

Diana's twin brother became the next Sultan of Bali.

Cassim spent many years as the general and royal vizier.

He died peacefully in his sleep one night at the age of ninety-five.