Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
What Could Have Been by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Aladdin and Carina jumped down from the building. Aladdin knocked Sa'luk to the ground.

"It took me years to find my father!"

He glanced back at Cassim for a moment.

"I'm not losing him again."

He knocked Sa'luk out and untied Cassim. Carina hugged him.

"You came to help me?"

"How could we do anything else?"

Cassim smiled.

"Now lets find that treasure of yours."

Cassim led them into a large room. Floating high up above was a giant golden hand!

"The Hand of Midas is on that."

Suddenly the Vanishing Isle shook harder than before.

"What's going on?"

"I think Genie got a little carried away."

"No! It's the Vanishing Isle. The trutle is diving! We have to climb higher!"

They climbed to where they were just a few feet above the hand. They saw the Hand of Midas on the statue in the middle.

Aladdin leaped off the giant statue they were on and hit the hand. It tipped because of his weight!

Cassim and Carina held their breath.

Aladdin pulled himself onto the hand.

"See? It pays to have a junior partner!"

"Be careful! Don't touch the golden hand!"

Aladdin pulled the Hand of Midas from the statue.

"Heads up!"

He tossed the Hand of Midas to Cassim. Cassim, knowing what would happen if he caught it with his hands, used his cape to catch it. His cape turned to gold!

Cassim held up the Hand of Midas and laughed. He turned the room to gold.

Water began pouring in through the windows!

"Time to go, Aladdin!"

Before Aladdin could jumped back Sa'luk jumped down from a ledge and knocked him down!

"Nobody's going anywhere. Give the Hand of Midas to me, Cassim, or you son dies!"

"No!"

"Sa'luk, your battle is with me!"

"Don't worry, Dad. I can take him alone."

"But you're not alone. Not anymore." Cassim said quietly.

He made up his mind.

"You want the Hand of Midas, Sa'luk? Take it!"

He threw the Hand of Midas towards Sa'luk! Sa'luk caught it.

"The Hand of Midas is mine, and also the life of your brat."

The Hand of Midas began to glow! Sa'luk turned to gold!

Cassim, Carina, and Aladdin climbed to the highest point of the Vanishing Isle. Aladdin took the Hand of Midas from his sash, unwrapped it, and handed it to his father.

"After all these years you finally have your treasure."

"This thing? No. This wretched thing almost cost me the ultimate treasure."

Cassim put his hand of Aladdin's shoulder.

"It's you, both of you."

Carina and Aladdin hugged him. He hugged them back, careful to keep the Hand of Midas away from Aladdin's body.

"You are my ultimate treasure."

He pulled back.

"I'm sorry it took me this long to realize it. The Hand of Midas can take its curse to the bottom of the sea!"

Cassim hurled it into the ocean. They go on Carpet and flew back to Agrabah.

Aladdin and Jasmine were finally married. As they walked down the aisle they looked over and Cassim and Carina by one of the pillars. They were smiling proudly.

Cassim nodded once and turned away.

"Out in the open?"

Cassim and Carina looked down to see Iago.

"No mask? Pretty risky if you ask me."

Cassim put his hands on his hips and leaned over.

"Even a wanted man can risk a bit to see his own son's wedding."

He went down on one knee.

"So you little turkey, come to say good-bye?"

"Nah. I already say my good-bye's. Of course the monkey had a cry and that got me going."

Cassim stood up.

"You're not gonna live in the palace?"

He jumped down into the menagerie and caught Carina when she jumped.

"With the newlyweds?"

Cassim mounted his horse and pulled Carina up behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"It'll be all lovey-dovey." Iago said as he landed on Cassim's shoulder.

Cassim and Carina exchanged amused glances. They knew it probably wouldn't be any different with them!

"I'd just as soon keep my will to live."

"Well, I don't where we're going, but you are welcome to come along for the ride."

"You're a good guy, Cassim, but not too good."

All three of them laughed as Cassim sent his horse galloping out of the city.