Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Quest for an Angel by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 5] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The majestic ship approched two huge cliffs and went through them. There were wrecked ships on both sides all over!

Jasmine stood by Cassim, who was at the wheel.

"What is this place, Cassim?"

Cassim didn't seem to hear her. He leaned against the wheel with a dreamy look on his face.

Jasmine saw that the whole crew had dreamy looks on their faces!

Then she heard singing! She went to the side of ship and saw the figures of women in the water!

"Sirens! Genie, tie the crew to the mast so they can't get in the water!"

Genie did as he was told.

Jasmine pulled Cassim off the wheel and grabbed it. She turned the ship towards the exit of the canyon.

She suddenly saw Cassim near the railing of the side on the left!

"Rajah, get Cassim!"

The tiger turned and saw Cassim. He ran forward and tripped the man.

"Whoa!"

Cassim fell onto the deck. Rajah held him down.

The ship's left side scraped against the side of the cliff as it went through the exit.

Everyone went back to normal. Genie untied the crew, and Rajah got off Cassim.

"What happened?"

"Sirens. Jasmine saved you guys."

"Jasmine saved us?"

"Yep."

"Jasmine saved us."

Cassim went over to her. He saw the left side of the ship where it had scraped against the cliff.

"The main sail is ripped in many places, some of the boards of the left side could give way while we're sailing, and you could've gotten us all killed!"

"You would have been killed if I hadn't taken over."

"This is why girls shouldn't drive ships!"

Jasmine sighed and went to her cabin. The crew, Genie, Iago, Abu, Rajah, and Carpet winced when they heard the door slam shut. They all looked at Cassim.

"What?"

"If Jas hadn't taken over the ship would have crashed, and you guys would all be dead."

Cassim went down to Genie.

"I would rather of had you driving the ship than the princess."

The others gasped.

"Cassim, you've never called her that before. You've always called her by her name."

"So what? Mabey it's time I finally aknowledge her for what she is."

"Instead of *who* she is?"

"Who cares?"

"Jasmine does. How would you like if she just suddenly started calling you 'King of Thieves' or 'thief' just because you did something she doesn't think you should?"

"I wouldn't really care. I was called that for twenty years, remember?"

"Not by a family member or friend."

Cassim scoffed at that.

"What do you guys want me to do?"

"Thank her and apologize!" they yelled at him.

Cassim took a couple steps back, startled by them yelling.

"If I do that will you shut up and leave me alone about it?"

"Yeah."

Cassim went down to the cabins. He knocked on Jasmine's door. No one answered. He knocked again. Still, no one answered.

"Jasmine, will you open the door please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't want to see you right now so go away!"

Cassim detected a very slight catch in her voice, like fear! He knew something wasn't right. He forgot his anger and embarassment of being saved by a girl. He only knew worry for Jasmine.

"I'm not leaving until you let me come in or you come out so I can talk to you."

"I said to go away!"

Cassim's sharp hearing picked up a gruff voice that whispered something to Jasmine! He realized that someone was forcing Jasmine to say those things!

"Alright. I guess I'll talk to you later."

He walked away. He walked back without making a sound.

He prepared to do an old trick he knew for opening a locked door.

He backed up a little, then jumped forward, and kicked the door just above the handle. The door swung open.

Cassim didn't see anyone in the cabin! He slowly walked in.

"Jasmine? Jasmine, are you in here?"

Suddenly something hard hit him in the back of the head and all went black!