Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Mistake by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Cassim sat on a large rock. Diana came over to him and hugged him.

He hugged her back.

Her hand traced the right side of his beard where it ran along his jawline. He turned his head towards her.

Only then did he realize that she was wearing an outfit unlike one he had ever seen before!

The top was kind of like Jasmine's everyday outfit, only lavander. The bottom was a a dress, also lavander.

Her shoulders, arms, and middle were bare.

She suddenly began to dance!

Cassim's eyes followed her every movement!

Meanwhile, his mind was going, "Look away! Close your eyes! Turn around! Do something!"

Cassim couldn't have taken his eyes off her if he wanted to, which he didn't!

When she stopped dancing Cassim could only stare at her.

She went back over to him, gave him a peck on the lips, and began to walk away.

She looked over her shoulder and flashed him a subductive smile! Her body lanugage was saying, "Follow me."

Cassim's mind and heart yelled at him, "Don't follow her! Whatever you do, don't follow her!"

Cassim ignored the warnings and let his body take control!

He followed her to her tent.

She grabbed the collar of his cape and pulled him inside!

Her sudden action startled him, causing him to give a surprise yelp.

Before Cassim knew it he was laying beside her.

When he opened his eyes he didn't remember what had happened at first.

When he finally became ware of Diana laying beside him it all came back to him like a herd of horses.

His mind was saying to him, "Way to go, lunkhead! Now you've done it!"

Cassim's common sense finally kicked in, and he realized what he had done.

Filled with a horror unlike one he had ever known before, Cassim leaped to his feet, pulled on his clothes, and ran from the tent, leaving a confused and surprised Diana behind.