Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
A Straight Yet Confusing Life by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 1] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
NARRATOR: Through the persuation of Aladdin and Jasmine the Sultan of Agrabah finally forgives Cassim and welcomes him back into the palace. Since Aladdin is busy with his new duties and his lessons Cassim takes up the task of protecting Agrabah and its people. Over the course of one year Cassim has adventures that overcome all the adventures he had as the King of Thieves! One of Cassim's dreams and greatest wishes is about to come true! Jasmine is pregnant! But a mysterious band of thieves that seems to come out of nowhere and another long kept secret...

CASSIM(off screen): Carina is still alive?

NARRATOR: ...will lead Cassim into the greatest and most dangerous adventure of his life! It may also keep him from being at the palace when the baby is born. Determinded to find Carina and bring her home Cassim gathers up all your favoritve characters from the movie and TV series. With the ever faithful, halarious, lovable Genie, the lovable, faithful, yet troublemaking Abu, the ever faithful, dependable Carpet, the faithful, lovable, yet also troublemaking Iago, Sadira the sandwitch, Wahid the young streetrat, the female genie Eden, and her young master Dandhi Cassim sets off to find Carina and bring her back home. There's one problem. Carina is living in Greece! Will Cassim and his friends find Carina and get back in time to be there when the baby arrives? They have only two months to make the trip to Greece and back before the baby is born!