Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
How it Might Have Happened by Cassim fan
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Cassim followed the foot prints and drag marks to a huge cliff. He hid behind a boulder and looked around it.

Aladdin was hanging over the side of the cliff! The man was about to cut the rope so he would fall into the deep river below and drown!

Cassim saw a steep embankment next to Aladdin.

Then the man cut the rope!

Forgetting all caution, Cassim ran forward, slid down the embankment, stopped at the edge, and grabbed the rope that bound Aladdin's arms to his sides.

He sighed in relief and pulled the young man back up to safety. He cut the ropes and took off the gag. He gently slapped Aladdin's face.

"Come on, Aladdin. Come on. Wake up. Come on. Wake up, Aladdin."

Aladdin finally moaned softly and opened his eyes. He was surprised to find himself looking up into the worried then relieved face of Cassim.

"Dad?"

"Are you alright, son?"

Aladdin sat up and gingerly rubbed his head.

"I think so."

Just then the man came down with his sword drawn!

"How dare you save the King of Thieves!"

"I didn't. *I* am the King of Thieves."

The man held his sword ready.

"Then it is you I must kill."

"Who are you? Why do you seek to kill me?"